Tamaki's Check-up

(Y'all, this is a quick side chapter, I swear part three will come soon but in the meantime please enjoy this uwu)

Tamaki was shaking, he did not wanna get up this morning.

Tamaki was forced to get a checkup at the doctor's office, which he absolutely hated because of everything that happened while the checkup was occurring.

You had to wait in a lobby full of unwell people, you had to get weighed and poked all over, you had to have your arms squeezed and get a cold stethoscope over your chest, it was just no fun.

Mirio knew how anxious Tamaki could get about this, so he decided he was going to stay with him the entire time while he was getting this done.

"Hi sweetie." Mirio smiled. "Don't be scared baby, it's for the best. You don't wanna get sick do you?" Mirio asked.

Tamaki shook his head. He guessed Mirio was right.

"Yeah, daddy loves his baby being healthy." Mirio said, kissing his cheek.

Mirio helped Tamaki get dressed, he changed his diaper as well.

"Daddy, what if the doctor finds out I wear diapers?" Tamaki asked.

"Well sweetheart, if they do, that's none of their concern." Mirio replies.

"But what if they laugh at me?" Tamaki asked.

"Then I'll tell them that that's very mean and then I'll tell them that I'll take you somewhere where the doctor's will take you seriously. But I wouldn't worry about that happening baby, the doctors see all kinds of people everyday and they take people seriously." Mirio said, putting Tamaki's worries to rest.

"Daddy, can I bring my paci please?" Tamaki asked.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't take my toys though, there's alot of germs in there." Mirio said.

"Okay daddy." Tamaki agreed.

So then, the two headed to the doctor's office.

When the two arrived, Mirio talked to a nice lady at the front desk.

"Hello." She greeted. "Are you the patient?" She asked.

"No." Mirio replies. "My boyfriend Tamaki is, we made an appointment." Mirio says.

"Okay." The lady says typing on her computer. "I see he's signed up to see a hero specialist. Have a seat and a nurse will come get you two shortly." She said.

"Thank you so much. C'mon baby." Mirio said, sitting down with Tamaki.

Tamaki looked extremely nervous.

"Hey baby, it's okay." Mirio said. "This'll be over really soon I promise, I'll even take you to go see a movie afterwards if you're a good boy."

Tamaki liked the sound of that, he smiled.

A couple people got heir names called, but in about 20 minutes the inevitable happened.

"Tamaki Amajiki." The nurse called.

Mirio got up, holding Tamaki's hand as they walked up to her.

"Alright Mr Amajiki." The nurse said. "If you would stand on this scale for me."

Tamaki did as asked and stood on the scale.

"144 pounds and you are five feet nine inches tall, all good signs." The nurse said.

"Okay Tamaki, I want you to sit down on this stool for me." The nurse said.

Tamaki obediently sat down.