Ban X Sexually Abused! Reader

This is my first one-shot in this book! Since, we're on break because of the virus until April 21st and I haven't been getting requests, I decided to take it upon myself to make the first one so y'all can be encouraged to request. So, hope you enjoy!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

TRIGGER WARNING: 

There will be suicidal themes in this story and themes of abuse. Please don't read if you are sensitive to these topics or are triggered by these topics. If you're like me, you are going to read it anyway :D. But please don't if you are severely affected by these topics.

Word Count: 2,247 (It would've been 1,779 but I edited it). 

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the bathroom. I looked at my disheveled appearance. Pieces of hair sticking up, bags underneath my eyes, a reddened nose, bloodshot eyes and tear stains on my face.  I've been suffering in silence because of what he did to me. It was years ago but it felt like yesterday.

A friend of the family, violated me in the worst way possible.

Years of torture on my body by someone our family trusted, someone I trusted. That man had brutally raped me. Countless hours of anal sex, whippings, forced oral sex, rough penetration, bondage, I've seen it all. I was only 16 when that man took everything away from me (if you're actually 16 pretend you're not). My virginity, my innocence, my confidence, my self-esteem. I was too scared to speak so nobody knows about what I've gone through. After that man left, I had lost all hope and faith in living on.  I went as far as to commit suicide since, living was so hard. But, someone helped me regain that lost hope and faith. 

Ban. 

He was the one that helped me regain my strength and my confidence. Granted, he is an idiot but he's the idiot that saved me. I was finally happy, finally able to find some peace in my life.

But, these memories suddenly came back.

So, here I am, in the bathroom with fresh and old scars on my arm and tears starting to fall down my face. Suddenly, I hear the doorknob twisting and I quickly fixed myself up. Grabbing some bandages, I wrapped up my arm and I pulled my sleeve down. 

"Yo! Babe? You in here?" I hear Ban's voice call out.

I turned around to face the door then I opened it. I forced a smile. "Hey, I was just taking a piss. Sorry."

Ban looked at me with a slight smirk. "You look like shit."

I rolled my eyes and flicked his nose. "Trust me I know."

Ban chuckled then grabbed my waist, bringing me close to him. He looked into my eyes and his smirk turned into a serious yet soft frown. "You know, you can talk to me if you need. You look like shit when something's wrong or you've been cryin'." 

"You don't need to worry. I'm okay." I said with a fake smile. 

If only I was actually okay. 

If only I could tell you what's really wrong.

Ban looked at me one last time then sighed, kissing my cheek and he walked to our shared bedroom. He obviously could tell I was lying but, he didn't press on.  He flopped onto the bed and yawned. 

"Damn, I'm tired!" He shouted.

I followed him and giggled quietly. "Ban, at least take off your clothes, you doofus." I sat on the bed next to him.