Ban X Half Demon!Reader

This was requested by LoneFoxDemon! Thank you so much for requesting!

There will be a fight scene in this one-shot and I apologize if it sucks, its my first one.

I hope you enjoy this oneshot! I was going to make the reader Meliodas' sister but I don't know how, considering that the reader is a half-demon and not a full demon like Meliodas. But I was just confused on how I would make it work and ultimately I concluded that I would not make it connect. I'm so annoyed with this one because I feel as if there wasn't enough instances of the reader being a 'half-demon' so I feel like this may not live up to what you all may be expecting. But hopefully it's good anyway.I  thought it was going to be short but turns out, it's a long shit show. Well, I hope you enjoy!

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

Word Count: 2,317  (Was 2,166 but editing is a thing.)

(Y/N)'s POV

How did I get here? A bloody nose, bruised face, and an aching body. Well it's a long story. And an embarrassing one too.

-Flashback-

I was sitting at a table in the Boar Hat, laughing and talking with Meliodas and Ban. Like always, they were talking about booze, fighting, the regular stuff. Ban seemed to be a bit drunk but not too much. Meliodas wasn't drunk but he was drinking. Laughing loudly, Ban said to Meliodas, "Cap'n you already know that I've won every battle we had!"

"Ban now you know that you have not won every battle we've had. I've beat you most of the time! That booze is getting to your head!" Meliodas said with a cheeky smile. 

"Oh come on Cap'n! Seriously? You believe that?" Ban laughed out. Before Meliodas could retaliate, I chimed in.

"Well if you two lovebirds are finished, I could beat both of you within a heartbeat. I mean, I am a half-demon after all." I said with a smirk.

"Now, now, babe, don't get ahead of yourself! You can't beat me or the Cap'n! I mean I get you're a half-demon an all but you're still not that strong. You've only landed one good hit on me out of every fight we've had." Ban said smirking his signature smirk at me.

I could tell that he was trying to mock me. Cocky bastard.

I scoffed. "Oh please, I've kicked your ass plenty of times and if I can do that, I could beat Meliodas too." I said getting ahead of myself. Ban laughed. "Babe, you can't beat the Cap'n!" I felt my eyebrow twitch.

"I mean he's got a point (Y/N)." Meliodas said with a grin. These assholes. I frowned and balled my fists up.

"What the hell? I could kick both of your asses!" I shouted, pointing my finger at them.

Ban and Meliodas looked at me momentarily, blinking then laughed at me.

I growled and with a vein popping out of my forehead, I yelled at them, "What the hell's so funny!?"

They continued to laugh, clutching their stomachs as tears pricks their eyes. "You said you could beat the Cap'n!" Ban said with a large grin, barely able to stop laughing.

"Oh please! I said it cause it's true! I can beat you with my pinkie finger Meliodas!" I shouted at those buffoons. Meliodas laughed and smiled at me.

"You wanna test that statement?" Meliodas said with a grin.