Chapter 1

Alpha's POV

Yeah,it's another day.Boring.

All of our other teamates are on vacation except for Beta and Gamma because,ya know.Don't have a place to come back to.

"Alpha,c'mon!Get that lazy ass of yours up!?You might skip lunch!?"Beta shouted but I looked like I dont care.

But deep inside,I found her personality funny and cute tho.And she...

"ALPHA!?I SAID GET THAT FUCKING ASS OF YOURS UP!?ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO MEEHH!?YOU B<//$μ!*!??YOU MIGHT SKIP LUNCH AND THAT WONT BE GOOODD FOR YOUR HEALTH!?"She continued.

"Fine,Im up.Happy now?"I said monotone.

Dang,she curses a lot.

"Yaay!"She cheered.Girl,you happy just because you woke me up?

"Alpha,get dressed up in casuals.We're strolling around town later."she reminded.

Wait,stroll around town?!Is she nuts?!Master might find out!?

"Oh and don't worry.I've asked permission."she simply smiled at me.

(O////O)

"F-fine..."I said a little nervously.

I mean,who wouldn't?

After I took a bath,dressed up,I just wore a white jacket with black pockets(a/n:that rhymed XD),dark grey pants and black shoes.Just plain.And as for Beta...

She's wearing an aquamarine longsleeved T-shirt with a turquoise puffed up skirt and she wore long socks and dark grey shoes,with ribbons on the tips of her hair.

As for Gamma,he just wore a blue sweater and just regular denim pants.And brown shoes.

Why do I feel kinda weird when I see Beta.Oh,I just wanted to pinch her cheeks-wait,WHAT!?NO ALPHA!YOU'RE SILENT AND SERIOUS!?AHH THIS IS USELESS!?

"-pha.Alpha!"Gamma said and snapped his fingers in front of me."Bruh,you ok?You seem quieter than usual."Gamma just asked plainly."I am."was all I could say.

Beta's POV

What's happening to Alpha?He's not like this usually.He's just silent and serious and it's normal but this one is way too odd.He sometimes voices his emotions out,and sometimes not.What is happening to him?
Is he-

"Im okay now.Let's just go"he said...

...monotone.

"Hai!"we said and went out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we were walking and sharing stories(exept for Alpha of courze he's not interested),we decided to make plans for vacation.But I saw Alpha not joining in the discussion.Cant blame him tho.He never smiles.He never did.

He never did to anyone.

I cant think of a way to make him open to anybody even if it's not me.Why is he like this?

I wondered and got lost to my thoughts when I realized I was in the middle of a road and a truck was about to hit me but...

...Alpha ran so fast and pushed me and we were safe.But...

No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.
No.No.No...

NO WAY!?

We were in an awkward position and Alpha is...

...ON TOP OF ME!!???

No.We heard giggles and mushie-mushie sounds from the people around.I was embarassed and I felt my cheeks heat up.

But Alpha...

...was mad.

"PEOPLE OF EARTH!?YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT THIS HAPPENED.WE WERE IN THAT POSITION BECAUSE I SAVED HER FROM AN UNCONTRILLABLE TRUCK AND SHE IS ABOUT TO DIE THERE!?YOU THINK THIS IS JUST AN ACCIDENTAL TRIP HUH!?IF YOU WANT,YOU CAN TAKE PLACE OF BETA IN HER SITUATION EARLIER BUT LETS SEE IF ILL SAVE YOU PATHETIC PEOPLE!?"He gatherered his courage up and spoke up. He never had been this angry before.

The people on the other hand,had dissapointed faces,some were even terrified and just left.After the people stoped staring at us.Alpha asked"Are you okay.Let me help you."

Woah.Since when he became kind?

Gamma's POV

Ah,Alpha.So you really are not emotionless at all.I thought you were but Beta is stubborn and she always says"He isn't.He has emotions.Im sure it will appear sooner or later!?"
Guess I have to ask you a couple of things later.Eh?

"Daijobú,Alpha?"Beta asked worriedly as she checked Alpha for any signs of injuries.

"Hey,long time no see!"a mint haired rabbit yelled to us.

"Yo!Fei!What's up bro?"I greeted him as Beta gave hi fives to Fei.And guess what?Saru and Kinako are also here!(the younger Kinako I mean. Not the adult)

"Hehe,Beta,ready for a trip?"Kinako smirked.

"What trip?"Alpha asked...

...monotone.When will you ask normally like we do?

"Hehe...Truth is,we are going to Hawaii!We got 6 tickets!"Saru said cheerfully.As if he wanted to go already.

"Tch.You just wanted to go and see ladies in bathing suits don't ya,yu pervert."Alpha still said in his plain ol' face.

"I.AM.NOT.A.PER.VERT!?"Saru said with anger and steam bursted out of his ears.

"Now now you two!Stop fighting about that or else me and Kinako will cage you up!"
Beta reprimanded,pinching their ears.

This is gonna be one hell of a vacation.

Arazen's Note:
Yosh!How was it minna?Good?Bad?Cringe?TERRIBLE?!

Anyways,I hope yu enjoyed this because I don't think there are other Alpha×Beta shippers out there.Byyee!