Chapter 3

Beta saw that Alpha was in the verge of-no.Alpha was crying.
She went to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Alpha?Is there something wrong?"

"No,Im fine."

"Batshit,you think you look okay with that look?Tell me,did something happened?"

"*sighs*Guess I have to tell you."

*after explaining*

It was silent,Beta didn't say a word.Her next move was sudden.She got closer to Alpha.Then she...

...hugged him.She was sobbing.

"Im sorry..."

"Hm?!"

"Im sorry you have to go through all that!How dare they!?"

"Beta,don't be.It's not your fault.Don't blame your self."

"Alpha,I cant forgive those people!I swear Im going to beat them up if they lay a finger on you!?"

Alpha's POV

She's sad for me.

This is...

...the first time...

...someone ever cared for me...

Normal POV

The duo slept,while Beta was giving a toothy grin,and Alpha, smiled a little. Then they drifted to sleep.

-TTTIIIIIMMMEEE JUUUUUUMMMMPPPP-

RanTaku:O~O
Alpha: ·~·
Beta: ;w;

They were ready to leave.
And Beta,seemed to be haggard and stressed from all the things that happened lastnight.And Alpha-

(Arazen:OIII!WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?

RanTaku:Why did you-*get's trapped by katanas which Osagi literally threw*

Osagi:FOR THE LOVE OF THIS SHIP STOP CUTTING HER PART!?*smiles like a yandere*)

They were traveling,but...
Nah.They were all snorin.
Exept for Wonderbot.He's A ROBOT FOR APHRODI'S SAKE!

(Aphrodi:Dude wut?)

When they woke up,a lot of craziness happened with the cray cray people.

Beta:YOU JUST LITERALLY THREW A PIZZA ON MY FACE BISH!?

Gamma:WELL IF IT WASNT FOR YOU TUGGING MAH HAIR YOU DIMWIT!?

Fei:Guys,we can work this out.(sweatdrops)

And Beta,PUSHES GAMMA TO SARU,AND AWKWARD SILENCE.(yu guys can comment on what do you think happened)

After that...

They were successfully at HAWAII!?

THE HOLY PLACE OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND HOT BOYSS!(actually I dont wanna go there)

They went to a hotel and they got separated in three pairs.Fei and Kinako,Saru and Gamma, and Alpha and Beta.

They went to sleep and because tomorrow they got to make plans for how will they spend the vacation.

Arazen's Note:

SORREH it's so short.
And...

COMMMENNT!