Chapter 1: The Change

Lucy's POV

This slumber party is going to be so fun! I have all my snacks ready. And the drinks are in the fridge. I hope Mira-san prepared some games because I didn't.

*knock knock*

"Oh, they're here!" I shouted happily.

I open the door and saw Levy-chan, Juvia, Erza, Mira-san, Wendy and Carla.

"Good evening, Lucy." Erza said.

"Good evening Erza, good evening everyone. Please come in." I said.

"Thanks! This slumber party is gonna be fun!" Levy-chan exclaimed.

"Mira-chan, do you have some games planned? I kinda forgot to plan anything." I asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course! I had everything planned. First, we're gonna play the traditional slumber party game, TRUTH OR DARE!! Then, we're gonna draw faces, pillow fight, a little chit chat, eat, drink and then oooh! I'll tell you my ships. And then watch a movie and what's a slumber party without.... BOOZE!! Cana helped me plan." Mira-san excitingly said.

"I guess you have everything planned. But isn't Wendy too young to drink?" I sighed.

"Don't worry. She'll be asleep even before we watch the movie." She said.

We went to the couch to the others. And then started Truth or Dare. I started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
So I got a little lazy writing the I said parts, Levy-chan said parts so I just wrote the things they'll say since it'll be obvious who said who.

Thanks for understanding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Levy-chan, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm, Truth!"

"What's up with you and Gajeel?"

"Nice one, Lucy!" Erza said

"Erza! Not you too!"

"Come on, answer it Levy-chan."

"W-we're getting close."

"Is that all?" (You already know the face)

"Y-yeah" Levy-chan said while blushing.

"Okay, then. You're turn."

"Okay, Erza! Truth or Dare?"

"Let's see, Dare! Give me all you got!"

"I see, ummm... Oh, I know! Imagine this. You and Jellal are going on a date. And he just took your strawberry cake. Tell us what you are gonna do."

"That's a very.... specific, question. Well, I'd take it from him and punch him" Erza said bashfully.

"Are you surrreee?" I asked

"Yes! Of course!"

"Erza, you know, if you don't answer truthfully, you're gonna have to face the consequences." Levy-chan said.

"Ok fine! I'll l-let him have it"

"Well, that's a first." Mira-san said.

"Ok! My turn!"

"Juvia, truth or dare?"

"Juvia's answer is Truth."

"Do you think Lucy as your love rival?"

"Hey, Erza! Since when am I dragged into your question!"

"Well, that's what you get for supporting Levy!"