Chapter 2: Cana

Cana's POV

The guild is at it again. They wouldn't let me drink in peace! But something is off about Lucy, Levy, Mira, Juvia, Wendy and Erza. And Carla is missing. Hmmmm.... Well, my bottle is empty. Better go out and buy some since I know I won't get anything from Mira. Seriously, they are acting really weird today. Must have been something to do with their slumber party last night.
Oh well.

As I approached the door, I could sense strong, powerful magic power coming from the other side of the door. I could see their shadow. A girl. I can't believe such huge amount if magic power coming from a girl. I opened the door and saw a girl, with light pink hair, dressed up in white with a few blue and pink details on her dress. I saw her holding a wand. And asked.

"Hey! Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the white wizard. Now, prepare to be turned white!" She said.

She charged at me but I got my defense cards. It lessenes the damaged, but it was too strong so my cards counldn't fully block it. Knowing that I would lose, I tried to run away, but I heard a voice.

"Cana! Help us!"

It was Lucy. Another voice came in.

"Cana-san!"

Wendy.. I had a smile on my face. But it didn't last long. I came back and charged at the white wizard with all my might.

"Lucy! Wendy! Where are you?" I said.

"Here!"

"Where?!" I asked.

I saw a figure, a girl. Probably, the white wizard. But as she came closer, she had white hair. Mira? Lisanna? I don't know who that person could be.

"H-help.." she said.

I couldn't see her face that much. She then fell. I walked up to her and she suddenly became a cat! Oh, it was just...

"Carla!" I shouted.

"Carla!?" Wendy shouted.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I tried to touch her but my hand just passed through her.
What's happening? I don't understand.

"Canaaaaaaaa.." A creepy voice said.

I saw the white wizard preparing a heavy blow towards me. I tried to run away but it hit me. I fell to the ground and saw her approach me. I grabbed a few cards to charge at her to buy me at least a little time. I tried to call for help. No one came. The white wizard was about to cast another spell but Carla stopped her.

"Stop it!" Carla shouted.

The white wizard turned around and saw Carla in her cat form.

"C-carla! Help me." The white wizard said in a different voice.

"Touka. You're back." Carla said.

"But not for long. Please, help." The white wizard said.

Touka, huh? How did Carla know her real name?

"Touka. Quick, before she returns, cast a spell to turn everyone back to normal." Carla said.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." The white wizard said.

Looks like she's back. She made a white ball and threw it at Carla.

"Carla!!" I shouted.

"Now, to deal with you." She said turning to me.

"I won't let you get away with this!" I said as I threw her my cards.

"Lightning, Fire, Mountain, Gravity." I said.

It created a puff of smoke so I could escape.

"Don't worry everyone, I will come back. But I'll need some help first." I thought.

I went to Hargeon and warned Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel. They called upon the guilds and agreed to charge on the white wizard.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I was watching an anime called Charlotte. It's amazing! It also has a manga. Read it sometimes!
Thanks for reading!