THE FIRST EVERYTHING

"I've waited for you." Eunwoo said it while he was tearing down.

You cupped eunwoo's face and tilted his head up. And wiped his tears.

"I've also waited for you." You said while looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Eunwoo said.

"For what?"you asked still his face in your hands.

"For not telling you that night when we met first time." Eunwoo said.

"Why are you sorry ? Don't be cuz that was the best night of my life and I'm glad that it was you than any other random person." You said while byou let go his face from your hands.

"I'm also glad that it was YOU . And this time I don't want it to be like last time. Can I have your number?" He asked while smiling a little bit.

"Yes." You replied

And suddenly someone knocked the door. You both stand in nervousness still holding eachother's hand and thinking who it could be .

"Can I come in?" A sweet voice like MOONBIN's spoke .

We figured out it was moonbin. Eunwoo gave you a smile. And replied to moonbin .

"Yes you can Moonbin." He replied

Then moonbin enters into the room. He came inside . He smiled at us and looked down at our hands which we we were still without realising it. He looked up back giving us a smile again . After a few seconds we both realised that we were still holding eachother's hand so we let go our hands feeling embarrassed. You can feel your cheeks burning red in embarrassed as you were feeling shy.

" Are you guys done??" Moonbin asked us.

"YES" you and eunwoo replied together.

"Eunwoo the manager is asking for you we gotta go palli." Moonbin said.

"Okay, go first I'll be right behind you." Eunwoo said to moonbin .

"Okay palli palli" said moonbin and let the room closing the door.

"I'll text you tonight if it's fine." Eunwoo asked you.

"I'll wait." You said while smiling .

Then eunwoo left the room closing the door. And you clean you face. And you also leave the room. While thinking that what are you gonna tell hana.

For now you decided not to tell her anything but you were also feeling bad for. Not saying her anything. But it was best for both you right now.
You went back to Hana .

"What was the matter??" She asked.

"Ohh they just thought I was someone else so they called me Instead of someone else. Nothin serious." You lied to hana for the first time.

"Okay then it's fine I thought what on the earth oh happening." She replied.

----- Time Skip------

The event was over you and Hana reached to your place as you both shared an appartment where you both moved 2 weeks ago. Hana went to freshen up and you layed on your bed replaying the things happen between you and eunwoo and you were a smiling mess and red like a tomato. And you got a text from someone . You definitely knew who it could be and took phone immediately to reply .

Unknown: "Heyy it's me EUNWOO."
You : "I know that it's you"

EUNWOO : "what are you doing did you reached home safely??"

You : "Yes just reached home now sitting on the bed "

EUNWOO : I wanted to ask you about something?" Can I ?"