INTRODUCTION

Greetings all human life!

After two years I've finally decided to write another book which, I will of course try my best to update and focus on.

It's going to be tough considering this is my final year of school so please bare with me.
I don't exactly have set dates of publishing, therefore will try my utmost best to please my fellow readers.

I mention recommended books as I feel that we should indeed share books with each other,instead of being a bit selfish and putting the books we write first.

In other words, I prefer sharing books so others read the amazing world of literature as i do.There are many talented and pretty cool authors who deserve a praise and an applause for their hard work.

Anyway, I don't want to keep you any longer !
Please don't hesitate to ask me anything.
Don't forget to comment and vote.
Share if you would like.
I would really appreciate it!

Also, if you have artwork based on this book, quotes or songs you'd like to share based on this book, the characters or the emotions shared, feel free to PM me and I will indeed add it to my chapters.

The number one fan will be mentioned in each chapter.For example anyone who likes a chapter the most will be mentioned in a chapter as an appreciation post.

Changes will appear quite often as I get new ideas to add with cliffhangers all the time.

So I really do apologise to those who've started reading, and then have to reread a chapter that has changes.

And there will be a possibility of triple updates.

Possibility I said!

So! shall we begin!?
Let's take a trip to Neverland!!

Just kidding!

Let us begin the eye scrolling.

Hugs and Kisses
-Mia

Song above:The book of you and I by Alec Benjamin'