CHAPTER 13- CHEESY LINES

Your Peace Is More Important Than Driving Yourself Crazy Trying To Understand Why Something Happened The Way It Did.Let It go.
-Itslifequotes

Chapter 13

"Hey Claire?" alled out Todd, his eyes not leaving the road, as he drove swiftly and carefully.

"Hmm?" I questioned.

"You can fall from a tree, you can fall from the sky, but the best way is to fall in love with me." He flirted, is Todd Woods flirting with me? I stared at him wide eyed, gawking with my mouth open wide in shock.

"What did you just say?" I asked shyly.

"Are you a thief? Cause you just stole my heart." he chuckled at my gaping expression.

"T-todd st-stop t-t-that." I stuttered as a coy red glow filled my cheeks as i blushed.

"Your lips look lovely, would they love to meet mine?" he painted a broad smile on his face and glanced at me.

"That was so cheesey! oh my gosh!" I laughed so hard and he joined in, I flushed at his touch on my soft cheeks.

"Okay, okay. One more." he begged, I shook my head and cross my arms.

"Please Claire, c'mon! It's just one more." He begged with an adorable pout and the cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I grumbled.

"You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pick up line." I giggled and slapped his arm, causing him to chuckle. I look at my vans and try to hide my blush, which isn't working at all.

"I guess, I'm that awesome, that you're trying to hide that blush creeping up  on your face." He pointed out, in a deep expresso voice.

"Oh shush, would you." He chuckled lightly, I turned my shyness away to peer out the window. He didn't stop with the cheesy lines, everytime it grew silent between us, he'd randomly shove a pick up line to get us talking. We arrived at my house and he jumped out of his car, he covered me in an amazing bear hug, which lasted quite long.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" he askes hopefully.

"Definitely." I chirped and tippy toed to plant a small peck on his nose, he smiled faintly and lifted my chin, to placed a warm, faint peck on my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, oh and before I forget." He turned around and hugged me once again, which made me giggle in giddy emotion.

"I'm picking you up tomorrow morning, so tell your friend,uhh-"

"Brianna."

"Uh yes Brianna, tell her that she won't need to pick you up." He smiled like a kid in a candy store and pecked me one last time, I waved at him; standing on my porch and watching his car zoom away.