•ch28•

Wishnote is able to evoke extra emotions within people who touch it towards the people who own WN and WNE .

~

~

"Maybe I will meet Hyung one last time", Jungkook said.

"What? But- ",Taehyung wanted to object because he didn't want Jungkook to feel any more discomfort by meeting that pig of a brother. But Jungkook looked super serious.

"I have a few last things I need to say to him", Jungkook said, "its important"

"Will you be fine by yourself?", Jin asked.

"Why by himself? I'll go with him", Taehyung said, "Lets meet him today evening and get over with it".

"But you're famous", Jimin objected, "unnecessary attention!"

"I don't care", Taehyung said.

"Whatever..", Jin said, "If you think it'll be a pain, just remember that we'll be there anytime".

Jungkook nodded, "Thanks but I think I'll go with Tae"

"Okay!", Jin said, "suit yourself"

"I'll try to arrange privacy. Don't worry", Namjoon said.

"Can I see the notebooks?", Yoongi suddenly asked out of nowwhere.

Taehyung nodded and brought it to show them. After flipping through for a while, Jimin asked, "Did you guys actually write for me and Yoongi to kiss in the class that day?"

"Yes, sorry. I was busy proving Jin hyung that this was real", Jungkook answered, kinda regretting the incident.

"Its me, I wrote it because I thought it wasn't possible", Jin corrected, "so mostly my fault".

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a coy expression, "Yoonie, sorry. I didn't believe you"

"Right. Not forgiving you anytime soon", Yoongi joked and Jimin was whinning and begging to forgive him. The mood lightened and everyone was laughing.

"But what is gonna be of these now?", Hoseok asked while holding both the notebooks.

"We don't know what is the ultimate purpose of it, so we're just gonna let it be.", Jungkook said, "also, please promise me that this is gonna remain a secret between us. If the existence of such a notebook goes out to public, it could create war".

"Sure, but like can we use it one last time?", Hoseok asked. Everyone looked at him.

"Youre still not believing the whole thing, isn't it? So you wana test it for yourself! That's petty", Jimin said.

Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, "You can't blame me right. Its like a story blabbered by a paranoid person"
(jvh: I feel attacked by hoseok)