Thank you

¿¿¿Byung Hee's???

We entered the class and looked around and I saw my muse from the music store. I was about to turn around and go talk to her but then I heard....

"Hyun Min!!! Hyun Min!!! Hyun Min!!!" screamed Kyung Jong. I turned to see the girl on top of Muses desk smirk and move to her desk barley even glancing their way. She wasn't warring the school uniform but it didn't matter she looked gorgeous. I ran straight towards her.

"Muse!! Two muses!!!" I said.

"Pardon?" she said confused.

I went to grab 1st Muse and 2nd Muse jumped out of her chair.

"Hey what are you talking about, let her go." She almost yelled but I could tell she didn't want to lose her temper so easy.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Yea she's my best friend. Now please let her go." she said calmly but I could see fire in her eyes.

"Ok ok but you to are my muses." I said with a grin.

"M-muse?" said 1st muse.

I was about to explain when 2nd Muse interrupted me.

"It's like to give inspiration to someone." she said and 1st just nodded her head.

"Yes and you two are my muses!! you will help me write my music!!" I yelled by this time I didn't relies that the whole class was looking at us I guess so did 2nd she just sat back down and looked out the window.

"So you'll be my muse right!?" I asked excitedly it didn't mater if she said yes or no she was going to be it either way.

"As long as I can hear your songs I'm fine with it but I can't say the same for Soo Ah." she said looking at 1st.

"Soo Ah..." I whispered to myself what a pretty name but she didn't have the fire 2nd had.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Hahahahaha your friends have been talking to me this whole time Kyung Jong even screamed my name, and you still don't know it?" she said with a bright smile on her face.

"Ah! Hyun Min right!?" I said suddenly remembering Ha Jin And Kyung Jong say it almost a million times last night.

"Yes Oh Hyun Min." she said again looking out the window.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

•Hyun Min's POV•

"So this is how you ended up, Oh Hyun Min."

I heard it his voice the voice of my first love I whipped around as fast as I could.

"Oppa!?" I said with a huge smile on my face I got up and pushed crazy guy out of my way.

"Hyun Min how have you been?" he said hugging me as tight as I hugged him.

"O-oppa!?" said Kyung Jong, Ha Jin, and Their friends.

"Yea Seung Hoon is my childhood friend just like Soo Ah." I said looking at them.

"Why are you talking to them?" He said with venom.

"Ooooppppa!" I said in a childlike manor.

"Their my friends why do you not like them?"

"We're your friends!?" said Kyung Jong with a smile.

"Well I'm his muse aren't i so I'll have to hang out with all of you guys!!" I said with joy.