13

TIME SKIP - JIMIN POV
I was finally discharged from hospital after a week and a half, and Taehyung had insisted I came to his house.

I didn't really agree to it but he kind of forced me to.

Tae: "Hey Chim."

Jimin: "Yeah?"

Tae: "What happened between you and Y/n?"

Not this again.

Why does he keep asking me?

Tae: "You know I'm gonna keep on asking, so you might as well tell me."

Jimin: "Tae... I... I like Y/n..."

Tae: "...What?"

Jimin: "Yea... She got mad at me whilst we were arguing that she told you about me and she's mad that I can't get to trust her... But I can't... I have problems trusting people... Because no one I know cares about me..."

Tears started to form in my eyes and Taehyung immediately pulled me into a tight hug.

Tae: "Jimin we care about you. It's what you've been through that makes you not be able to trust anyone."

Jimin: "...T...Tae... I like Y/n... And she says she likes me too... B...but... She's mad at me now and I don't know what to do.."

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I've been holding it in for the last week or so.

I burst into tears and sobbed on Taehyung's shoulder as he patted my back trying to calm me down.

Jimin: "Tae... W... What do I do?"

Tae: "Apologise to Y/n... I'm sure she likes you too and she'll forgive you... You just have to trust her Chim."

Jimin: "T... Taehyung..."

I leaned back from the hug and looked at him.

Jimin: "...Blackpink...they were teasing me about the nickname you gave me... How did they found out?"

Tae: "They what... Uh should I stop calling you that?"

Jimin: "N... No... I kinda like it..."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug again and I eventually calmed down.

Thanks Tae...

I know that I can trust her now...

I just have to apologise to her and it should turn out fine.