15

Y/N POV

You opened the door and walked in, then closed the door and turned to look at Jimin who looked away straight away.

You sighed and walked towards Jimin then lifted his chin up gently so that he would look at you.

He looked into your eyes and you looked into his.

Taehyung had told you that Jimin likes you...

He told you because he wasn't sure whether Jimin would be able to tell you or not.

Plus he didn't want Jimin to be in more pain than he already is in.

And you wanted Jimin to feel like someone cares about him.

That someone loves him.

You looked down at his plump soft lips and slowly leaned in closer to his face closing your eyes.

Jimin didn't move.

You softly pressed your lips against his and to your surprise you felt his lips slowly moving against yours.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to sit on his lap and he deepened the kiss.

You devoured the moment and wrapped your arms around his neck.

It's as if all the love you both have been holding in for two weeks or even longer have all suddenly come out.

You wanted to stay like this forever.

The way you melted into each others touch made your heart beat faster and faster every second.

Your hand reached for Jimin's shirt but he stopped you by grabbing your arm and he pulled back.

You looked into each others eyes panting to catch your breaths.

Y/n: ..."I've seen it before."

Jimin: ..."What?"

You pulled your arm free and grabbed his shirt again but he stopped you (again).

Jimin: "What do you mean you've seen it before?"

Y/n: "I've seen all the bruises and scars on your body... And you've been hurting yourself, haven't you?"

He looked down and you slowly pulled your arm free and slipped his shirt over his head.

And yet you were met to this again.

All the bruises, cuts and scars that covered every inch of his body.

It was as if someone had put a dagger through your heart.

That's how much it hurt to see him like this.

You lifted his chin gently to look at him, and he looked at you with painful eyes.

Y/n: "You're not going to be hurt anymore. I'll make sure of that. Me and Taehyung. I won't let anyone hurt you. Even yourself."

You looked down at his body then said, "All these bruises and scars... They're marks of pain..."

You looked up into his eyes and said, "Let me give you a mark of something opposite. Of love."

You leaned closer to his neck and gently sucked on it, making sure you didn't hurt him.

You heard a soft, quiet moan so you tried to pull back but Jimin wrapped his arms tightly around you so you couldn't move.

Jimin: ..."Carry on."

You did as he said and sucked on his neck more, moving up slowly to his jawline.

He moaned a bit louder this time and his grip around you loosened a bit.

You leaned back slightly then kissed him on the lips deeply and passionately.

You leaned back slightly for air then whispered, "I love you Jimin."

Jimin: "I love you too..."

______________________________________

A/N
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😜
I'm ending this story soon so there will probably be about 5 more chapters or so.