Chapter 1

As you read the letter that came with the ticket you can't believe your eyes. Harry did this for you?! You can't wait to give him a giant bear hug when you see him. You decided to text him.

New message to Hazza: heeeyy booooiiii just got the ticket can't wait to see ya! Just be warned imma hug you so tight you'll almost die lol -(your nickname)

He replied almost instantly.

New message from Hazza: if you can catch me lol - Hazza

New message to Hazza: oh don't be silly Hazza you can't outrun me I proved that before I left remember? -(your nickname)

You smiled as you remembered that day. It was a week before the accident and Harry grabbed your (fav. colour) hat and started running around the exterior of your house. You had been running for about 1 minute when you suddenly bumped into him causing him to fall. You said, "Harry! Why are you so slow? Give me my hat back!"

He said, "I don't know why i'm slow but i do know i'm not giving this back until you say it (your name)!"

"No harry! I'm not going to speak lies!" You said.

"It's not a lie!" He said. "I am better than you or anyone else on the planet!" He whined. You knew he was joking but you played along anyways.

"No you aren't!" You yelled, running back into the house.

End of flashback:

New message from Hazza: yea right we were like 9! cuz that's a good reference! -Hazza

New message to Hazza: i'm glad you agree ;) - (your nickname)

A/N- Sorry it's such a short chapter but i hope you enyoyed anyways

Bye!!!❤