Chapter 2

Niall's p.o.v:

Harry had asked the band if we were okay with his best mate from when he was little coming with us on our upcoming tour. He has told us a lot about (your name), her favourite colour is (fav. colour), her nickname is (your nickname), and a lot of other useless information. Harry also told us she lives with her grandmother because her father doesn't want her and her mother died. I liked the idea of her coming. Zayn didn't like the thought at all. Louis and Liam weren't sure if it was a good idea or not. "Come on guys!" I said "She's Harry's old mate she can't be that bad. Plus she sounds funny!" I said remembering when Harry had come to me to ask me what I thought and a story about her tackling him came up. "Apparently...hsjdkjngdr" The story came out muffled because of Harry's hand that had wrapped around my mouth.

"Oooh Harry what happened?" Zayn teased.

"Oh not much!" I said breaking free of Harry's grasp and hiding behind Louis as I said. "Harry here just got tackled by her!" I said running to my room and locking the door. Suddenly there was a knock on the door

"Niall can I come in?" Harry asked.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No, I just want to talk."

"Okay." I said unlocking the door and slowly opening it to see Harry smiling from ear to ear. "I thought I embarrassed you!" I said completely confused.

"You did." He said "but you also convinced the guys to let (your name) have a chance! Thank you!!" He gave me the biggest hug.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile. "I'm excited to meet her."

A/N- hope you liked the chapter

Bye!!!❤