One.

" I could try and  bungee-jump from the skyscraper over there . " , I thought as I flew away from the mindless murmur of the conference room. Today's meeting revolved around generating more revenue and maximizing output.

There was a very long oak table , oval in shape capable of housing thirty inhabitants. The chairs were pretty comfortable , having a steel skeleton and probably the softest leather cushion in the planet .

The room was packed with all my colleagues discussing , debating on strategies and what not . The white board at the far end stood in dismay as they scribbled on it mercilessly .The Boss sat there trying to act interested . He was a man who always thought five steps ahead and had excellent foresight. He knew exactly what he had to do. This was just an amusing session he held annually to see how the  enthusiastic and the ambitious new comers fought it out . The argument was heating up and the entire room seemed to focus on the barrage of words and the clashing of the tenors.

Well not everybody .

I felt a nudge on my arm and I felt her wrap her hand around my elbow pulling herself closer . " VERY SUBTLE Sarah , VERY SUBTLE " , I eyed her sarcastically as she   glanced at my Adam's apple and quickly looked me in the eye with dead certainty : we were going to fuck. That was one of her favourite snacks and she knew I liked it. The redhead extracted a smile from me : permission granted.

We sat dangerously close with her on my right . We were at the far end of the table camouflaged by the noise and obviously our neighbours who dozed off months ago .

I placed my hand on her knee sheathed by a transparent black stocking denying me the pleasure of my prying advances . I wrapped my fingers and moved towards her haven sneaking under her skirt only to be denied again by a mischievous flick on my fingers .

Sarah looked at me innocently and undid the first button of her milky white shirt revealing just a little of her cleavage .Her skin was fair in complexion with an elegant glow .  I raised my eyebrow and grinned . The risk was tremendous as I felt my heart beating fast , banging against my  chest but it was worth it .

The murmur faded away and to our surprise the meeting was over and everyone left the room .Not a care in the world .

                            ***

I held her waist and lifted her placing her on the  edge of the table ."Hey we have all this to ourselves , might as well be productive about it ! " , I said in an extremely formal tone . She laughed softly and pulled me by my tie . I lay there standing , my eyes on top of her , exchanging lusty glances in a room with moderate air conditioning and transparent glass walls.

" You better start now or else we'll get caught . " , she whispered into my ear ending her message with a tiny bite .
I licked her lower lip , tasting the rose flavoured lip balm she always used asking for approbation .She consented by parting her soft lips to allow me to probe her , to taste her , to feel her , to kiss her .

I traversed  along her breasts to her stomach and proceeded downwards to her skirt . Her fingers ran through my hair as I did short work of whatever she wore underneath , a pair of black lacy panties , the kind I like . I caressed her inner thigh with my lips  gently and intricately  , moving painfully close to Her only to smell her  and move away . I rose up to embrace her breasts pressing then with paramount urgency feeling her hard , aroused nipples from on top of her cotton shirt . I popped open the next button and pulled her orbs out of the black elastic brassiere to lick her nipples , sucking them and grazing them with  my teeth gently .

" Ah Alex don't be a tease mmmm......." she faded away arching her hips as an offering to the gods. I held her by her hips and shoved my face in-between her legs as she locked me inside her realm . I nibbled her bud , flicking my hot, wet tongue with long strokes . With each stroke I delved deeper and deeper in her pussy , satisfying each layer of her being . She started to clench her fist and pull my hair . I knew she was close .

She pulled me by my collar and rolled on top of me .She sat on my lap rubbing her insanely cute butt driving me insane. I was already aroused and she knew no better . She placed her fingers on my knees and imitated a woman walking down a path . Only the woman was her two fingers and the path was my leg with the destination being Me. She pouted and " walked " slowly and then
curled her fingers on my manhood using both her hands . She looked me in the eye as she did all this throwing at me an occasional wink .She unwrapped her gift meticulously and slid my cock in her gently .

I felt her wetness and warmth engulf my length . She slowly got used to my size rolling her hips slowly .I held her thighs as she moved on top of me closing her eyes , enjoying every inch .
Consequently , I started rocking her building a rhythm . My skin felt warm now and the air felt cool . I felt exposed and the adrenaline added to the thrill . She rocked herself on my lap until I felt her pressing my shoulder with her fingers . She wanted to be taken  by me this time and I happily obliged .

I lifted her up and placed her on the edge again . She wrapped her legs around me pulling me close to nibble on my throat . In return I thrust hard and slow making her experience each and every thrust . I moaned in her ears every time I thrust my cock because I knew she loved it . I started to pump her fast and my breath became shaky .I was close and I looked at her .She was biting her lips and nodded at me .

I placed her against the transparent glass wall and pulled up her leg. She poked my cheeks with her fingertips disapproving my move .Instead she faced the glass wall and looked back at me only to grin naughtily. I took her from the back as she stood against the glass wall locking us together in a tight position. We stopped caring whether anyone saw us or not . This was it . This was our moment .
I wrapped my arms completely around her waist and dug my face on her shoulder , smelling her hair , the shampoo she must have used this morning . I moaned into her ears as I came . I felt my ass contract as I held my cock inside her feeling myself erupt in pleasure  . She closed her legs with my cock inside her  as she climaxed at the same time sighing and crying in undeniable , unsurmountable pleasure .

                              ***

Well meetings were never boring again.