KAISOO|"your little Venice b*tch"

//Action placed in an alternative universe where a few hours before you die, they give you the opportunity to travel wherever your soulmate is. You will regain the body you had last time you've seen them, even if you never knew that they are your soulmate. You can choose to stay there with them until the end of the time or just die, losing the whole universe of your body, mind and soul.

------------------------------

"Let's go there?"

"What's there?"

"My finger."

"Sh*t Sherlock, but no. What place is there? The country.", Kyungsoo laughed, shaking his head at his friend's attempt of a joke. 

"That's...", Kai took a pause, moving the map closer to his face. "That's Italy. Venice, more exactly."

"Huh...I should've guessed.", the shorter man rolled his eyes, taking the map away from the other and put it back on the stand, pulling him by the wrist to keep wandering around the stands of the Tourism Fair, each one presenting any kind of offers to every country and place in the world. 

"And what do you mean by that?"

Kyungsoo just looked back with his big eyes, locking them on the taller's ones. His full lips curled into a slight smile, Kai already knowing that his friend is about to make a rude comment again so he was just waiting there, with his eyebrow raised, looking down at the male who was still holding his hand. And with a short laugh, Kyungsoo opened his mouth.

"You're such a Venice bitch, Kai."

The taller could feel the hot breath of the other against his lips, since Soo was tip-toeing, always wanting to be at the same level as him before teasing him about...well, anything in this world. 

And Kai was ready to respond to this one with a kiss on those full tiers, as he always does, teasing his friend back. And their lips almost touched before being interrupted by the lady on the stand. 

"Looking for a honeymoon location, you two?", the young lady asked, smiling to the men in front of her. 

Both turned their heads in her direction, Soo coming back to his normal position and Kai fixing his glasses. For a second, he forgot how to breathe. Not because they were mistaken as a couple, a thing that always happened. They were friends since forever, growing up together, going to the same schools together, going out together, making out together, sleeping together. Nothing they haven't done until then but for how strong their friendship was, all of these were more than normal. But this time, he was amazed by the beauty of the woman in front of them. 

Long black hair and a small body, with curves in all the right places. She had a nice, different accent and something was telling him that she wasn't fully Korean or at least, she was away from the country for long enough to forget her natural accent. 

"I'm Jennie", she spoke before the two of them, keeping her smile on. "I can show you some brochures for different places or if you have anything in mind for the honeymoon, I can make some offers."

Kyungsoo was quick to observe how stoned his friend was and he decided to act up, making their day even funnier. So, it was time for one of their usual dares. But in such an unusual place. 
He smiled back to the girl then pulled his friend away from the stand, telling them that they will come back in a second. 

"You love me, right man?", Kyungsoo asked, making Kai get out of his trance and choke on air. 

"What the he- how di-", he didn't have the chance to asks to cause his friend was already whispering the challenge to his ear. His arm was around the smaller's waist, holding him close but as the words kept coming out of his mouth, the hold got weaker and weaker, terrifying Kai.