When All Goes Wrong

I paid no mind or attention as we all walked to our destination, the only thing cycling through my mind.....”it happened again, I let it happen again”, we promised each other we wouldn’t let it happen and yet we’re back here for the 3rd time.
I noticed we stopped walking as we were already in front of the elevator, the dank area becoming all too familiar now, as the gates opened themselves with the same screeching sound as they did the first time, no one could say a word, I don’t blame them, someone here broke our week of peace and succumbed to MonoKuma's motive, someone here is a murderer.
We all walked in to our various positions, no one bold enough to break the silence just yet, the metal gate closing behind us as we descended downward, the only noise in the background being the sound of the light vibrations from the elevator descending, we were 10 now but we all knew someone here wouldn’t be with us when we were coming back up, I’d had enough of these class trials, having to suspect every one of my friends was mentally taxing but it had to be done, if we all wanted to survive we had to do this whether we liked it or not. The elevator finally stopped, we all got out, the same all too familiar trial room but with another different decoration compared to before, MonoKuma seemed to love changing the interior decoration a lot even though it didn’t really help us in the slightest, the 16 podiums all arranged in a circle but only 10 of us occupied them now, the portraits of the deceased placed were they once stood all marked with red ‘X's on them, a funny cruel joke from MonoKuma.
We all started to approach our podiums, Sergey, the Ultimate Soccer player was murdered, he was a gentle person, he never wanted to harm anyone and he was always positive about our situation.....yet one of us killed him in cold blood, that person is going to pay and I don’t care what happens but we have to survive, I steeled my mind preparing my thoughts, knowing that one of us did this, someone amongst this small circle, they betrayed us, we have to live through this, we can’t let the mastermind win, in this life or death game, in the battle against hope and despair, in this do or die class trial.

Class Trial Now in Session.