Chapter 1

Merlin POV

"So you had a kid then Merlin. I would never have guessed that anything like having a family would ever interest you." Meliodas said, "Oh and he has a sacred treasure too." He said, "Yes, it was a gift to him from King Arthur, Morgana, and the knights of the round table when he was born. Apparently, it was once the claw of a great dragon. That alone would be enough to make it a sacred treasure, however, I couldn't help myself but modify it as much as possible to make it as strong as possible." I said, "This is my son's sacred treasure, Draconic Blade Bahamut." I said as a sword appeared. 

"Looks sharp

"Looks sharp." Meliodas said, "It is and with it, he's able to his magic ability that I sealed within the sword. His magic ability is called Mimic." I said, "This ability allows him to mimic any ability he observes. So if he would see you use Full Counter he too would be able to use it as well." I said, "Mama play." (y/n) said, "Not right now sweetie, you're still in trouble for disobeying me and coming here." I said as (y/n) pouted in the corner, "So Merlin I've gotta know who's his dad?" Meliodas asked, "(y/n) stay right there or I will send you back to Camalot with Morgana." I said as the captain and I went outside. I made sure to shut the door behind us so that (y/n) couldn't hear us, "His father is Arthur Pendragon. You and I are the only two who know this and I don't want (y/n) to ever find out." I said, "I'm gonna tell him." Meliodas said, "Don't you dare." I said as I clenched his shirt, "I'm sorry, I lost my composure for a moment. It would seem that I easily lose my composure when it comes to my son." I said, "I see, well then you need to tell him." He said, "If you don't then I know you will regret it someday." He said, "I know that, but I don't want him to be a target for any reason. Being known publically as the son of a king would only make it that much harder to protect him." I said as I released the captain, "I get it. Well, then I'll keep this to myself until I have to tell him." He said, "What does that mean?" I asked, "It means if he finds out I know who his dad is and he askes me then I'll tell him." He said, "Very well then." I said as he walked away.

"Mama play!" (y/n) said, "Alright sweetie we can play. We can play as much as you want." I said, "Mama sad?" He asked suddenly I realized I was crying, "No, no I'm not sad at all. Mommy just has a lot on her mind right now." I said as I picked him up and hugged him, "I love you so much (y/n) nothing will ever change that, and I promise you that I will never let anything ever happen to you." I said suddenly I heard his soft snores, "I love you more than anything (y/n)." I said, "Not even your father will be able to take you from me. I won't let him." I said softly.