Chapter 9

(y/n) POV

"HEY SUPREME DIETY! I need to talk to you!" I said coldly, suddenly a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of me, "I take it that's you telling me you don't wanna talk. That's fine! Then how about a deal! I have something you want, something my mother doesn't even know I have!" I said, "Three thousand years ago my mother tricked you. She tempted you with her sacred power of infinity, WELL I'M HERE! MY SACRED POWER IS CALLED MIMIC AND I INHERITED INFINITY FROM MY MOTHER!" I said as a light shone through the clouds onto me, "You dare think yourself worthy of speaking with a God. How arrogant of you human." a woman said, "It worked didn't it, now show yourself and speak with me face to face or I leave and take infinity from you forever." I said, "Very well, allow me to take a form that is suited towards you humans." She said as she appeared in front of me.

" She said as she appeared in front of me

"I am the Supreme Deity. Speak human." She said, "The name's (y/n) Pendragon, king of Camalot. And I'll be blunt, you're gonna remove Elizabeth's curse." I said making her laugh, "Now why would I do that? I now see this has been a monumental waste of my time, now begone human." She said as she began to walk away, "Because, despite what you or anyone else thinks, I think you were trying to be a good mother." I said making her stop dead in her tracks, "I think you see all of the Goddess race as your children, unlike the Demon King who only thinks of those he fathered as his children. The only problem was there were too many and you couldn't give them all the affection they wanted, so when Elizabeth, the daughter you gave birth to, fell in love with a demon you had no way of handling it. So you did what you thought was right and cursed her and her lover as punishment." I said, "What are you getting at." She said, "You've been out here in the middle of nowhere away from everyone and everything because you know what you did, was wrong. You're punishing yourself." I said, "SO WHAT IF I AM!" She shouted as she turned to face me, tears streaming down her face, "You know nothing of the pain I felt watching her die over and over again!" She said, "You're right, I mean I'm a three-year-old who got married and is now talking to a God. None of this makes sense, but I do know the pain of loss. I watched my stepmother and father both die. And now I'll have to watch my dear friend die as well if you don't lift the curse." I said, "I wish I could my dear, but I cannot." She said sadly, "Why not?!" I asked, "Because I'm not the one who placed the curse on Elizabeth, it was the Demon King. I cursed Meliodas." She said, "No. So this was for nothing?" I said, "(Y/N)!" Terra shouted as she kicked me in the back of the head, "I TOLD YOU I'D BEAT YOU UP! WHAT MADE YOU THINK KNOCKING ME OUT ON OUR WEDDING DAY WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" She shouted, suddenly the Supreme Deity began to laugh, "(y/n) this wasn't for not. The curse I placed on Meliodas was never meant to be permanent. It was self-actualizing so if he truly wanted to he could've broken it whenever he wanted." The Supreme Deity said, "You offered me your power of infinity, I graciously accept, and in return, I shall grant you the power and tools to complete a task." She said as she raised her hand and a sword fell from the sky.

"This is my sword, from this day forth you and your descendants will be the only mortals permitted to wield this blade

"This is my sword, from this day forth you and your descendants will be the only mortals permitted to wield this blade. This is the holy sword, Avalon." She said, "This isn't gonna make me kill myself will it?" I asked, "NO! Why would it?!" She asked, "Cause that's how my father died, he cleansed Excalibur with his blood and soul." I said, "I see. No the blade is infused with the most powerful grace, Holy Blaze." She said as I drew the sword, "When drawn your power will triple and you will be able to use the power of the grace without worry." She said, "Now as for your task. Save my daughter, and kill Meliodas. End both of their sufferings and if at all possible bring Elizabeth here, I'd like to apologize to her." She said, "I think I can do that." I said as I sheathed the sword and left. "Are you really going to kill Meliodas? He is your friend after all." Terra said, "No, he was like another father to me, but this is merciful compared to what he's planning." I said as I teleported us to the Boar Hat.