Cotton Candy Kiss

Requested by: Myself.
Y/n's P.o.v.
Me and Steven were at *Funland* for the day, "Let's go on the Ferris Wheel" Steven suggests "Ok" I say, we rush over to the Ferris Wheel and get in an empty cart, we hit the very top, the ride stops as we look out in the horizon and the sun starts to slowly go down, "It's sure beautiful up here" Steven spoke, "Yeah" I mumble, a kinda rough gust of wind comes and pushes our cart to swing back and forth causing us to giggle, we get off the ride and it was now my choice of what to do next, "Want to get some cotton candy?" I ask, "Sounds good to me" Steven replies, we make our way to the Cotton Candy stand, "One bucket of cotton candy please" Steven asks to Peedee, "Coming right up" Peedee tells us as he grabs a bucket of cotton candy, "Thanks Peedee" I added.
Me and Steven go and sit on an empty bench, opening the bucket and start shoving the fluffy pink treat in our faces, the sun went down as the moon and stars begin to glow up the night, I reach for some cotton candy accidentally linking me and Steven's hands together reaching for the same piece, we both blush a light hue of pink, "S-sorry" I stuttered, grabbing another piece putting it in my mouth, "Y/n?" Steven asks with his mouth filled with cotton candy, "Yeah" I chuckle, he leans over and kisses me on the lips, I kiss back, it was a sweet kiss due to our cotton candy covered lips, "I really really like you" Steven confesses, "I like you too Steven" I smile.

The end. ♥️