I'm Here

Requested by: Missl888
After the episode: Fragments.
Y/n's P.o.v.
I was on my way over to my boyfriend Steven's house, I hadn't visited him in days and Amethyst mentioned he wasn't really doing so well, I'm worried, I knock on the door as Pearl opened up "Hello Pearl, I was wondering if Steven is alright? Because Amethyst told me there was something wrong" I spoke suddenly Pearl started to cry and pulled me in a hug "Oh Y/n, we've tried everything we could and now he's just, I don't know what to do, please go talk to him you might be the only person who could get through to him" Pearl stated "Yes ma'am" I respond, I head upstairs "Steven" I spoke "Y/n" he said, he was tall and glowing pink "Steven what's wrong with you?" I asked concerned "Don't worry" he acknowledged "No Steven, snap out of it, tell me what's wrong right now!" I shout at him, he looked at me startled "Okay, well I've been having troubles lately you see, and now they have gotten worse, I just got back from training with Jasper and I sort of shattered her" Steven explained "You what?" I said in shock "I know, it was a horrible thing to do but I didn't mean it" Steven added "And now, I'm" I shushed him by putting my finger to his mouth to stop from his continuous talking "It's alright now, I'm here" I cradle him like a baby as I rock back and forth, he began to calm down.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

I look to see Steven sleeping soundly, I cover him with a blanket and kiss him on the cheek, I silently go downstairs seeing the Gems turn their attention to me "How is he?" Pearl asked "All said and done, I calmed him down and he's asleep" I said, the Gems gathered me in a hug "Y/n, thank you" they thanked me "No problem" I replied "I'll be back tomorrow" I inform them "Bye" they waved, I wave back and went home for the night.