PROLOGUE

Money and Power. This is what she's been dreaming since day one. She wanted to prove that she can be the most powerful person in the country and this drives her to her plan to be the next First Lady. Now that everything is set and planned all she has to do is marry The President - Oscar Hidalgo. All that she's been dreaming will happen once they get married. The power, the money and the control of the country.

But, there's one thing she didn't know, someone is watching her, spying on her every move -- Lazaro, ang lalaking ipinaligpit nya dahil sa pagiging baliw sa kanya ngunit nakaligtas at nakatakas sa kanyang mga tauhan. Dating kaibigan at kasama sa mga ilegal nyang gawain ngunit nahulog ang loob sa kanya kaya pinili nyang ipaligpit dahil nagiging sagabal sa mga plano nya. And knowing Lily always being on top of her game, she doesn't want anyone or anything to ruin her plans - even the man she'll spend the rest of her life.

"The rest of her life" -- she will be spending every hour, minute and seconds of her life beside Oscar - a very good looking man with such passion for his countrymen, a good person, a kind heart and most especially the man who loves her the most. Will she be able to continue her plans and resist falling for him or will greed holds her soul till the end?

P.S: I am not a professional writer. There will always be errors (grammatical error, spelling and etc). Please feel free to message me so that I can have it corrected right away. Enjoy reading!

-DespoinaLuna