Meeting Someone

In the room that is twilight and shadow, Oscar stands close enough for her to breathe in his fresh scent. His arms wrap around her back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her up close against his chest. His hand gently glided through her hair, as he looked at her in a way he had never looked at a woman before.

She feels his hand in her hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down her cheekbones and to her lips. That's when the kissing starts again and they start to move like partners in a dance that is written in their DNA. With a laugh he lifts her right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. Oscar gently grabbed the back of Lily's neck, growling in the kiss as she whimpered in pleasure.

She surrenders completely.

She senses everything, the immense magnetic field between them. Electricity!

Oscar: Every moment of my life is to be shared with you Lily. I can't express how much my heart wants you, adores you and cherishes you (he whispers on her left ear).

Lily: Oscar, meeting you was fate, and falling in love with you, is bound to happen (she responded with the same low tone).

Oscar: Thank you (his voice low and husky).

Lily: For what? (she says in barely more than a whisper ).

Oscar: For being you (his eyes sparkling).

Hearing it from him brought shivers on her. She hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion made her gasp. Lies, confusion and desire.

"You don't know me yet..." she thought at the back of her mind.

As much as she tried to hold in it, the pain came out on a pearl-shaped tear that rolls down her cheek.

However, before she could ponder about it further, he covered her mouth with his passionate kiss. The worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower as their lips crushed together, she felt like she was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with her. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then his arms encircled her. She felt a smouldering heat deep within her as Oscar's grip tightened, crushing her body to his, gentle yet firm.

She moaned... Louder

He thrust... Deeper

They moved... Faster

Lost in time... without control, their bodies exploded in the burning fragments of desire.

Sleep comes like the falling of an axe. His arms around her neck and a leg over her thigh he breathes softly in her face. He fell asleep first, he was so handsome as he slept, that steady heart, those steady breaths, more than enough to make her fall in love with him all over again.

"Sana nagkakilala tayo na hindi pa ako ganito, sana hindi ko kailangang ilihim ang pagkatao ko sayo" pertaining to her illegal works as she ponders on the thought that he thinks he knows her.

But for now, she lay down her heavy head and retreated into wallowing blackness. Her eyes began to drift closed.

--------------------

The next day...

The curtains add an orange glow to the morning light. He woke up hearing Lily's phone buzzing. She actually tried to turn it off the other night when Renato is calling her but before she tossed the phone on the bed she was not able to check if it was turned off because she heads in the shower room right away.

He moves slowly enough to make no sound, fast enough to reach his eyeglasses and his wife's phone.

"Mr. Sy - 7 missed calls" quite confused as to why he keeps on calling his wife.

A text message then pops up saying. "Lily, we need to talk. Magkita tayo mamayang hapon, 4PM. 175 M.Paterno St. San Juan."

His heart twisted and sunk with nerves as he sat on the bed staring at his wife who is still wrapped in profound sleep.

He feels something strange about Mr. Sy's connection with his wife and so he gets the address and deleted the message.

Upon waking, Lily burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed at him.

"Good morning" she said on her sleepy yet sweet voice.

He immediately hides the phone under the pillows.

"Good morning" he said trying to conceal his thoughts as he draws closer to her and kissed her forehead.

--------------------

Office of the President...

Feeling so uneasy, he checks on the address on his phone and his watch "3:30 in the afternoon".

Captain Salonga notices his uneasiness and asks if there's a problem.

"Mr. President may problema po ba?" he worriedly asks.

"Wala naman Edwin" he lied.

"Mukhang may hinihintay po kayo? Kanina nyo pa po tinititigan ang relo nyo" he notices his weird actions.

Oscar is hesitant if he will go or not. All the reasons not to do it come flooding in, as if his body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. Will this means that he is not trusting his wife? But he has a very strange feeling about it. He feels the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what he does next.

He decided to go with Captain Salonga.

Oscar: Captain Salonga, ipahanda mo ang sasakyan may pupuntahan tayo (on his firm tone).

Captain Salonga immediately followed his request.

They left the Palace when Lily went looking for him in his office.

"Madam kayo po pala. Magandang hapon po" James immediately greeted her.

"Si Oscar?" she asks him right away.

"Umalis po si Mr. President 10 minutes ago" on his courteous reply as he checks on his watch.

"Saan daw pupunta?" she asks wondering.

"Hindi po nagsabi, mukhang nagmamadali po" he quickly answered.

"Bakit hindi sya nagsabi sakin na aalis sya?" thoughts on her mind.

"Ma---may problema po ba Madam?" he ask her noticing that she immediately feels uneasy.

"Wa---wala naman James. Salamat. Sige mauna na ko" she let out a forced smile before leaving Oscar's office.

--------------------

Oscar is thinking deeply when he was interrupted by Edwin.

Captain Salonga: Mr. President nandito na po tayo.

Oscar takes a quick glance at the area.

Oscar: Maiwan ka na dito Captain Salonga. May kakausapin lang ako sa loob (he instructed him).

Captain Salonga: Hindi po pwede Mr. President. Kailangan ko po sumama sa loob, this is our protocol for your safety (he objected).

Oscar: Okay sige, let's go (he let out a deep sigh).

Renato on the other hand just arrived in the area. Taking precautionary measures, he disguised himself as a mailman for him not to draw any attention or suspicion in the crowd.

Then he entered the restaurant...

.

.

.

Anyone who published or is planning to write #Carly #LorWell stories please, tag me or mention me on twitter "DespoinaLuna". Let's support each other and spread love. Looking forward to reading your stories too!

-DespoinaLuna