Take me Back.

Lust or Love?

"You're really beautiful." He says into my ear as his fingers brush my neck and cheek, his low lustful voice like honey to my ears. Setting my body alight, I swallow heavily, before running my teeth across my bottom lip.

He pulls his head back to look down at me under hooded lashes, a cheeky smirk falling on to his face. I know that he knows what that look does to me, adding his gorgeous accented voice hits different though.

"Lay it on me, Baby. What are you thinking about?" His smile grows and it takes me a moment to realise he's teasing me.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask sweetly, innocently, knowing it gets to him, I drop my gaze down to the floor. His fingers tuck under my chin, making my hazel eyes met his gorgeous chocolate ones.

"Hey, I do." I can see the honestly in his words and it calms me, making me fall more down the rabbit hole.

"I really and I mean really want to dominate you right now, I want to have my way with you. I want to make you beg me to stop, to tell me it's too much." I grab a fist full of the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to me. It's my turn to play the tease.

He steps closer to me closing the little space between us the heat radiating off of him, his cologne filling up my nose and assaulting my senses further.

"You won't hear me complaining." He replies simply and that's it the Huntress takes over and she's ready for her prey. I push him backwards and we stumble towards the king sized bed.

He falls onto his back and I'm instantly straddling his waist, I lean over him and let my lips hover over his. He tilts his head up ready for my kiss, but I make him wait, he quickly tries to lift his head to mine. I'm much faster though and was expecting this and pull back, letting a sultry laugh fall from my lips.

"You little minx. Don't play me like that." He huffs confirming how annoyed he is, I love making this man frustrated, pays off in the long run. I giggle a sickly sweet sound making him all the more frustrated.

"I'm innocent though, Baby. I didn't do anything." I use my innocent childlike voice with him.

"Or though I certainly can start being a very bad girl. If that's what you want?" I say lowly into his ear, lust practically oozing out of my words.

"Baby I just need to take a minute to appreciate the fact that you're voice can be incredibly sweet, a cute ass gal for one second and then hot as fuck, like 'ride me till I can't breathe' sexy the next second." His hands slide up my thighs, over my ass and up to my hips.

"You know it's a talent of mine." I grind my hips against his the friction from our jeans exciting me more.

"Your talents are gonna be the fucking end of me." He growls as I grind a little harder on him, a cheeky smile takes over my face.

I wrap my hand around his throat and tilt his head up and to the side, I lick up the length of the collum of his neck, soon replacing my tongue with my teeth.

A soft sigh falls from his lips and I kiss up to his jaw and across his cheek, soon reaching his warm, firm lips. Lips so perfectly sculptured to fit with mine.

Our kiss starts soft and sweet like cotton candy, until his tongue reaches my lips asking for permission to enter. I give it to him with no complaint, one of his hands grabs a fistful of my hair at the nape of my neck and I moan into his mouth.

I move my hands to either side of his hips and slide them up under his shirt, he helps me removing the offending garment. I take this time to admire his darkened caramel skin, his wash board abs hitting different.