Daddy Saint.

I enter the house, as usual it's dark and quiet, I sigh softly to myself as I close the door. Heading into the kitchen, preparing myself to have to cook dinner. Or though upon entering I immediately spot the note of the fridge written in my favourite handwriting.

~Dinner is waiting for you in the fridge. Training session with the boys again tonight, Babe. Sorry I know you really wanted tonight to be about us. Xx~

I huff softly to myself and pull open the fridge harder then necessary, I pull out the plate of spaghetti and heat it up. Grateful that he made dinner but definitely frustrated that our night was ruined.

After eating I shower and brush my teeth and it's as I'm about to put on soft comfy PJs, an idea hits me. I pull out my full Babydoll set and dress up, even putting my hair up and out the way. Once fully satisfied with my appearance I head over to the gaming room door, already hearing the voice inside.

I open the door as quietly as possible, sneaking in without a sound. I drop to my hands and knees and carefully crawl under the desk, I notice immediately that my unsuspecting prey is without pants and is just playing in his underwear. Making things all the more easier for me, I smirk as my plan works.

I slide my hands up along the outside of his thighs, feeling him jump at my touch. He obviously had no idea that I was there and didn't notice me when I snuck into the room.

"What the.....?" He rolls back in his chair and his eyes lock with mine immediately. I press a finger to his lips indicating for him to be quiet and pull his chair back under the desk.

"Um Nah nothing man." He goes back to playing and I'm finally glad we got the PC for him to learn to play. I tuck my fingers into his boxers and pull, he lifts his hips letting me pull them off.

I stroke him with two hands slowly, enticing his meat to harden up for me and it doesn't take long. I look up to see him watching me and I seductively choose this as my time to lick his tip, before sliding it into my mouth. Taking inch by inch deeper into my mouth, until I reach his base and feel him as the back of my throat.

"Ahhhhh Fuckkk....." I smile with his cock still buried deep inside my mouth, I bob my head up and down sucking him hard but slow, drawing out his urge to cum.

"No ah, I just hmmmm. What? No I just keep lagging." I hum around his cock, amused by the excuses he is coming up with, knowing he isn't going to be able to hold off for much longer and will have to stop.

I pick up the pace on my motions, but I feel his hands slide into my hair and lock me into place. His cock deep in my throat, unable to move as he gains control over himself.

"Guys I have to go I'll talk later. Yeah Bye." He uses one hand to mess around with the computer and I try and continue to suck but he doesn't let me.

He rolls backwards in the chair, forcing me to follow, I look at him, trying to act innocent, even with his cock in my mouth.

"You're fucking sexy. I can't believe you just did that. Now I have to punish you." He grabs handfuls of my hair to hold me in place, moving my head at his pace and bucking his hips to match. I gag around him slightly as the tip hits the back of my throat over and over.

He releases my head and lifts me up off the floor pushing me against his desk, his hands exploring my waist and breasts as he takes in my attire.

"Fuck, you even got dressed up for me, Baby." I sigh softly as his hands wonder over my eager skin.

"I was lonely without you Daddy Saint. I needed your help." I act sad and look at him under hooded lashes.

"Have I been neglecting you, Hunny?" I nod at his question and his expression darkens, obviously not liking that response.