Cat Trouble

Weeks later after saving Nelson and meeting Rhea, her partner, Tori, Bronk, and Y/n were in class at school. Tori and Bronk were talking about something odd with Yuma, while Y/n was sitting at her desk, looking through her cards and discussing with Rhea about Numbers.

"I'm telling ya, it doesn't make sense, Tori... we both know Yuma can't duel. But all of a sudden out of nowhere, he's rocking his deck! He's winning his duels left and right!" Bronk said

"So, maybe he just got better". Tori replied before Bronk continued

"The only thing that makes sense is that there is an invisible ghost duelist from another universe following him around and giving him advice."

"Hang on, you think that makes sense?" Tori asked

"It's the only explanation where the logic actually adds up."

"But Yuma's invisible partner has no memory of what he is or where he comes from, the same to mine." Y/n remained

"...Oh, right. Forgotten about it." Bronk said nervously

"Who is your partner, Y/n?" Tori asked before Y/n's eyes turned to her and answered, "Rhea, much like Astral, she can't be seen except Yuma and myself."

"Okay." She replied, before Yuma showed up.

"What's up, guys?" he greeted

"Morning, Yu,...Ugh!" Tori yelled, turning around

"Ohh-hh-hh!" Bronk followed, until the h/c haired girl noticed.

"What's wrong...Eh!" Y/n yelled, before clasping her hands to her eyes. Yuma is standing at the doorway, wearing strange clothes except his school tie and key, which made their classmates burst into laughter.

"Hey, what's everybody all worked up about?" Yuma asked, confused.

"I'll tell you what the 'what' is! I don't like to criticize... but I'm sorry, Yuma, I can't say anything anymore, I can no longer hold it in! There was yesterday..." Tori said

The costume that Yuma wore was different.

"Hey, everybody!"

"And the day before..."

Yuma was wearing yellow spectacles, a red cap, normal pants, and a long-sleeved red shirt.

"What's up, people?"

"And the day before that!"

The clothes that Yuma wore the day before were different from the others

"Who wants to duel?!"

"Do you not see everyone laughing?! Do you not hear them?!" Tori asked annoyed.

"I figured someone told a joke." Yuma replied being oblivious

"You're the joke!" Tori yelled, before she grabbed a full length mirror and pulled it in front of Yuma and said, "Look at yourself, Yuma! Look what you look like!"

Then Yuma stared into his reflection and yelled in shock, which threw the coat to the floor, "What am I wearing?!"

"Huh? We were hoping you could tell us." Bronk said, before Tori sighed.

"Speak for yourself! Look, Y/n couldn't even bear to look at you!" She pointed to Y/n's direction, who still has her hands covering her eyes, which made Yuma a bit embarrassed in shame.

"I have no idea! I'm always half-asleep in the morning-- I just throw whatever's on the floor and run out the door!" He exclaimed, before Y/n uncovered her eyes and looked to his direction and asked.