9: Naruto Shonen Jump

-Kamani's POV-

Everyone starts to walk back in some people sending me curious glances. Kakashi leads the way and we end up in front of a stage. "Welcome! Welcome! WELCOME TO THE 2903TH MONTHLY NINJA MEET UP!" Gai sensei yells. Everyone cheers *cough* except me *cough* and Kakashi *cough*. "First up we have to introduce all 30 new Jounin and Chunin! All Jounin on the left and Chunin on the right! Come on up!" I sweatdrop and look at Kakashi making a face that says do-I-really-have-to? He nods and I just sigh and let the ground engulf me hearing gasp from people around me.

I pop up again on the left side of the stage a second later and just cross my arms and wait for everyone else. After a while, everyone was here and I tried my best to hide even though we all were in a straight line. "Alright! I am going to choose 1 person to come on up and introduce themselves. Everyone point to who you want to come up in 3, 2, 1!" Everyone and I mean Everyone, points at me. "Alright! Kamani! Come on up." I look at the crowd and yell, "NOT COOL GUYS!!!" Everyone just laughs as I walk up to Guy. "Alright! Questions! We need questions!" Many people raise their hand and I just point randomly. "Uhhh... What's behind the mask?" I laugh and say "Good try." The man just gives me a frown. "TWO MORE!" I then point at a girl that asks, "How's the weather down there?" I just sigh since I don't like people reminding me I'm short. "Thanks for asking! The weather down here is nice but the weather up there looks pretty ugly. " I respond. Everyone just 'oohs' and laughs as the girl just frowns but then laughs and says, "Good one!" I pick a boy that looks young maybe in his early 20's unlike other people here. "You look pretty!" I just stop dead in my tracks and look at him. "Thanks! Can't say the same to you." I just smile and he sighs since he failed his attempt to get me to like him. "THAT'S MY SISTER GENMA!" I just sigh and walk back to where I was in line and everyone just claps. 

"Alright! That was a good start with a Q&A from Kamani Hatake, Kakashi Hatake's sister! Our first competition is the are you a true ninja test!" I was back with Kakashi as people patted me on the back and said stuff like 'Good one'. "Can our raining champion, Iruka Umino, come on up!" Iruka then just walks up on the stage. Huh. Iruka has a title. "So, Iruka. Do you think anyone will be able to beat you now that we have 30 new ninja's here?" Guy asks. Iruka shakes his head no. "I'm not going to let anyone steal the title that I have had for 2 years." "Alright! Anyone that wants to compete come on up!" Guy exclaims. I look at Kakashi and he nods and I just go with him too.

In the end, Iruka still had the title. Kakashi got out on the part where you had to hold your foot higher than your head. But I got out in the last round where we had to a pose like this-

 But I got out in the last round where we had to a pose like this-

He held the pose longer than me by 5 seconds. My arms were giving up on my and I fell when I felt light-headed because of the blood going to my head. Iruka had cheered and celebrated since he still had the title. "Next time, you won't be so lucky," I say to him as we walk down the stage. He just laughs and says, "Well, your welcome to try again."

-Time Skip-

Many competitions had taken place. I now have 6 titles: Fastest (Stole from Kakashi), Best at Genjutsu (Inoichi), Best Mindbreaker (Ibiki), Arm Wrestler (Guy), Trash Talker (Genma), and Sweet Food Eater (Choza). And I had won about 15 thousand more yen from competitions. "I hate you Kamani," Kakashi said once again. I just laugh since he's still mad that I stole the title he's had for 7 years. 

"WHO'S UP FOR SPIN THE BOTTLE!!" Izumo yells. A bunch of people cheers and goes over to Izumo. I start to walk over but Kakashi stops me. "I'm going to go if you don't," I state smirking. He just sighs and goes over and I follow behind him. "I thought you weren't-" "I'm just watching." He just sighs a sigh of relief and sits down on the floor as I sit on the top of a nearby table. "Alright! Let's get started-" "Just one bottle?" I ask. They all look at me. "In the Village Hidden in the Mist, they had three bottles two of them on a sheet of paper. One is the actual bottle, another on a paper that states for how long they have to kiss, and the last one being a requirement. I find it more interesting." "HECK YEAH WERE DOING IT!" Genma yells. "But we don't have all that stuff and it will take to long to get and make it." Someone says.  I pull out a scroll and inside it was everything that was needed. "I came prepared," I state. Everyone cheers while some just groan *cough* Kakashi *cough* since this made the game worse. I place everything down and everyone starts cheering. "You not playing?" One man asks. I just laugh and shake my head no. 

I look around and see the ninja here: Anko, Kakashi, Izumo, Kotetsu, Genma, Asuma, Kurenai, Hana, Hamaki, Hayate, Tenzo, Ebisu, Guy, and Iruka. "Wait, there are only two girls," I say. Everyone looks around. "Well, I guess some of you are going to be gay now if you aren't already!" Kotetsu shouts.

 "Alright soooooo... I'll go first!" Izumo shouts. He spins the requirement and it lands on none. "That's some luck right there!" Anko states. He then spins the time and gets 5 seconds. "Now let's see the final reveal!" He shouts. He spins the bottle and it lands on the person on the right next to him, Kotetsu. "YES! THE YOUTHFUL SHIP HAS SAILED!" Guy shouts. They just look at each other and blush like crazy, "Come on Kotetsu. You said you may have to be gay." I say smirking. They look at each other before they both slam their lips into each other. "ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE!" They pull away blushing like crazy. 

"Wait! Hold up! How is Kakashi going to do it since he's next? He has a mask." Asuma asks. He just sighs and says, "I'm fine if you see my face, I trust you guys." He says A/N I know this will never happen just that how else is this going to work. Everyone cheers since they get to see his face. "Alright! Kakashi you're next!" Anko shouts. I smirk and come up with a plan. I'll use my crystal style An experiment allowed her to do this and make the bottle land on Iruka, for 30 seconds, not a minute cause that would be too much, and make it a tongue kiss. 

Kakashi just sighs and spins the bottle for time and I make it land on 30 seconds. Kakashi just sighs and spins the requirement and I make it land on must use the tongue for at least 5 seconds. Kakashi just starts to Anime cry and Kotetsu shouts, "TOUGH LUCK!" I laugh with everyone else and he spins the last bottle. I make the bottle land on Iruka and Iruka turned into a blushing mess. Everyone just cheers and someone shouts louder than anyone else, "THE SHIP HAS SAILED!"  Kakashi walks over to Iruka and kneels in front of him. He cups Iruka's face with his hands and takes off his mask. Everyone just gasps and tries to get a look at his face. But he ignores them and Kakashi then leans in and places his lips on Iruka's.