Some Clues

Hello people and humans! So, I am going to be saying some announcements in this chapter so don't skip it!

1:

I will be making a filler book adding on to this story cause why the fuck not? It's going to be like dumbass scenarios, truth or dare, kiss kill or marry, and a lot more.

2: 

In case you did not know, my favorite yaoi ship is KakaObi/ObiKaka, then Kakalru, and then Shiita. So, with my favorite ship in mind, I am going to post a book that instead of Kakalru it is going to be KakaObi/ObiKaka. I'm not going to rewrite the whole book but instead, just write from where Obito would appear from and Kakashi and Iruka never got together.

4:

Also, I just wanted to say that I am not going to do the episodes that don't include Kakashi or just Team 7 being together in general. So, there are going to be episodes missing but instead may put like some chapters that are like 'fillers' or just add to the plot.

3: 

Hints! So, Kamani is pretty mysterious and no one knows a lot about her. So, here are some words that will give hints about her past!

Beast

Experiment

Leader

Lost them...

The 2nd known Uchiha (as in known to be alive)

Two Roles

Group

Hurt

Crazed

Controlled

Stronger

Saved

Tell me what you think they mean!