Chapter 1

First chapter of this book. Hope you like it.

Midoriya came home from school to hear laugher. He opened the door to see a lady with spiky longish ash blonde hair. She was talking with his mother.
"Hey mom, who's this?" He asked his mother, Inko. She looked back at him along with the other woman.
"Oh, this is Mitsuki. A old friend of mine. She called asking me if I or you could babysit her son," Inko told him.
"Really? I love kids," Midoriya told Mitsuki.
"Well, my son, Katsuki, is a very rude boy. So if you don't want to you don't have to. A lot of babysitters quite because of him hurting there feelings," Mitsuki told him.
"Oh, that's fine. It can't be as bad when I went to middle school," Midoriya told her. She gave him a weird look before talking.
"Ok, Inko has my number so if you want to babysit him just call me," she told him.
"If I do do this you don't have to pay me," Midoriya told her. Mitsuki looked at Inko.
"He's likes doing things for free on his own will," Inko told her.
"Oh, well, you can come over this weekend and visit with him and see if you change your mind," Mitsuki told him. She then looked at his uniform. "You go to UA?" She asked him. He nodded his head. She then saw all the scars on his hands. "Why do you have so many scars?"
"Well, I just got my quirk no that long ago and I can't really control it so I break my bones a lot," he told her, rubbing his neck. She gave him a worried look.
"That's horrible," she said. "But Katsuki has the same problem. Every time he uses his quirk he hurts his hands and sprains his wrist."
"Well, he is young and still has to build up muscle in his arms and get used to it," Midoriya said. "What kind of quirk does he have?"
"A explosion quirk," Mitsuki told him. Midoriya's eye sparkled.
"Wow! That's so awesome! He can make explosions in his hands! It be so cool if he could throw them!" Midoriya said at rambled to himself. Inko giggled at her son.
"I'm sorry. He has a muttering problem," Inko told her. "Izuku, Your muttering again," Inko told her son. Midoriya blushed in embarrassment.
"Sorry," he apologized. "But I'd love to come over this weekend and meet him. I also might be able to help him out with controlling his quirk. I help my friends out at school all the time."
"That be great, well, if he lets you help him," she told him. "Well I will see you this weekend then. I'll text Inko my address. I have to go pick Katsuki up from daycare before he kills someone."
They say there good byes and Mitsuki's leaves. Midoriya goes to his room and puts his bag on the floor and changes into regular clothes.
   He did his homework then walked I to the kitchen to help his mother with food. "Izuku, it's so kind of you to go help Mitsuki with her son," Inko told him.
   "It's nothing really. She's your friend. I want to help out if I can," Midoriya told her with a smile. She smiled at him kindly.
   "Your growing up to a fine young man," Inko told him. Midoriya's checks flushed red.
   "Mom," he said.
   "What, I'm saying the truth," Inko told him. Inko's phone then buzzes. Midoriya grabs her phone. "What's it say?" She asked.
   "Um, well, it's from Anutie but I think it's from her son. It says 'I don't need a babysitter' but with cuss words," he told her showing the text. She covered her mouth.
   "How does he now such words?" She asked. He shrugged. Midoriya texted back. The phone then rings. Midoriya picks up.
   "Yes?" Midoriya said.
   "Izuku, I'm so sorry he sent that. He's just cranky," Mitsuki told him. He then heard yelling in the back ground.
   "I don't need a babysitter! I can take care of myself, you hag!" The little kid yelled.
   "Shut the hell up brat! I'm on the phone!" Mitsuki yelled back. "I'm sorry," she told him. 
   "Oh, it alright. I'm still coming over this weekend," Midoriya told her.
   "Ok, I got to go make dinner. Bye," she told him.
   "Bye," he said then hung up.
   "You sure your going to be ok going over there?" Inko asked.
   "I'll be fine mom. Don't worry," Midoriya told her, reassuring her. And with that they went back to cooking dinner.

Time skip

   Midoriya was at the Bakugo house hold. Even before he had walked in he could hear Mitsuki yelling at her son. He knocked on the door. A man with brown short spiky hair answered the door.
   "You must be Izuku Midoriya. I'm Marasu Bakugo," the man told him. "Come on in," he told him with a smile. He walked in and Marasu shut the door behind him.
   "Get the fuck down here now you brat!" Mitsuki yelled up the stairs. Marasu walked up to his wife and taped her shoulder. She turned around. "What!" She yelled angrily at him. Her face went soft when she saw it was just her husband.
   "Um, Izuku's here," he told her, timidly. She looked at Midoriya.
   "I'm sorry. Katsuki doesn't want to come down. I can show you to his room?" She told him questioningly.
   "If it's ok," he told her.
   "Well come on then," she told him going up the stairs. He followed behind her. They then got to a door that said Katsuki on it. Mitsuki opened the door and walked in. Midoriya followed in timidly. "Katsuki, this is Izuku," she told her son walking over to him, grabbing the book out of his hands. He looked up at Midoriya before getting out the bed. He walked over to him and kicked him in the leg causing Midoriya to fall to the ground. Bakugo ran out the room to the bathroom. "Katsuki get your ass back here!" Mitsuki yelled at him.
   "It's ok. I'm fine," he told her getting up. "I'll go talk to him, if that's ok?" He told her. She nodded her head with a sigh. Midoriya walks over to the bathroom door and knocked. "Hey, can you please open the door?" Midoriya asked him.
    "Go away you Deku!" Bakugo yelled. Midoriya sighed. That's the first time he heard that name but he was used to name calling.
   "Then your a Kacchan," Midoriya said back. The door opened to a angry blonde.
   "What did you just call me?" He asked angrily.
   "If I'm a Deku then your a Kacchan," Midoriya told him with a smile.
   "Do you even know what Deku means? I'm calling you useless," Bakugo told him angrily.
    "I know you are. Your not the first person to call me that," Midoriya told him, kneeling down so he was Bakugo's height. "And I'm calling you Kacchan because it suits you," he told him with a smile.
  "Your not calling me that," bakugo told him angrily. Midoriya ruffles his hair but only to receive a small explosion to the face. "Don't touch me!" He yelled at him. Deku only smiled at him as blood came out his nose. 
   Bakugo looked at him confused. "Why his he smiling? I hurt him. He should be yelling at me or crying?" Bakugo thought. Blood dropped out to the floor. Mitsuki walked over to them.
   "Izuku, are you ok?" She asked worriedly. He stood up and whipped his nose to see blood on his hands.
   "Oh. It's nothing. I just need some tissue and I'll be ok," he told her. She grabbed him some tissue and gave it to him. He plugged his nose with it to stop the bleeding. He then whipped the blood of the floor and his hand.
   "W-why aren't you running away!" Bakugo yelled at him. Angry and confused. Midoriya looks at him and smile.
   "Because you can't do anything to me that hasn't already been done," he told him showing him the scars on his hands pulling back his sleeves. Bakugo stared at his arm in shock. "I know how it is to have a quirk you can't control with out hurting yourself. I got my quirk really later so I was quirkless for my younger years so I was bullied a lot. What you call me or do to me really won't affect me," Midoriya told him, a small smile on his face. Bakugo couldn't believe his ears.
  He clinched his hands into fist in anger. He started to feel another emotion that was anger and it made him mad. He felt guilt for what he did to him. Bakugo looked at him before storming off into his room slamming the door behind him.
   "Izuku, let's get you cleaned up. You got blood on your shirt. Let me go get you one of Marasu shirts," she told him. Izuku just nodded his head. He went into the bathroom to clean up some and Mitsuki went to her room to get one of her husbands shirts.
   She gives him the shirt and he changes his shirt. He hands Mitsuki his shirt and she went to get the blood out of it. Midoriya walks over to Bakugo's door and knocked.
"Hey, Kacchan, I'm ok. You don't have to worry about hurting me," Midoriya told him through the door.
"Go away!" Bakugo yelled back.
   "Kacchan, come on. Let me in," Midoriya told him.
"No! Fuck off!" He yelled rudely. Midoriya sighed sadly.
"Ok, I get, you don't want to see me. I guess I'll leave," Midoriya said said but there was a huge grin on his face. He walked away like he was sad.
Bakugo opened the door and looked at him walk away slowly. Midoriya then turned around and grabbed him.
"Gotta," he said. Bakugo yelled at him.
"Let me go!" Bakugo yelled.
"Kacchan it's ok," Midoriya said as he held him on his waist. Bakugo put his hands on his shoulders. "I'm not going anywhere," he told him with a smile. Bakugo looked down.
"Not like I care. You leave me like everyone else," Bakugo told him. Midoriya gave him a sad look.
"Well, I'm not them. I'm not going to leave you. You need a friend just like everyone else," Midoriya told him.
"Fine, I'll call you Deku since you call me Kacchan," Bakugo told him. Midoriya sighed.
"Fine, if it'll make you happy," he told him with a small smile.
"You smile a lot. Why?" Bakugo asked him.
"Well, I want to be a hero and save people with a smile just like All Might," he told him.
"I want to be the number one and surpass All Might! That's my dream!" Bakugo told him with a smile putting his hands in the air.
"I guess we're rivals then cause I want to be the next symbol of peace," Midoriya told him.
"I doubt it. My quirk is probably better then yours," Bakugo told him with a cocky grin.
"You don't even know what my quirk is," Midoriya told him.
"Yeah, you never told me. Tell me your quirk!" Bakugo demanded.
"Well let's just say I have a strength enhancement quirk. It's kinda like All Mights," he told him.
"What are all the scars from?" He asked.
"Well long story short I break my bones every time I use my quirk," Midoriya told him with a shy smile.
"How the hell are you not dead!? How many bones have you broken already?!" Bakugo yelled at him questioningly.
"Not sure and I've broken all the bones in my arms and legs," he told him. Bakugo blinks his eyes before screaming.
"What the hell!" He screamed. Mitsuki and Marasu run up stairs to see what happened.
"What's wrong?" Mitsuki asked them. Midoriya turns around to them. They see him holding there son. Bakugo had a shock somewhat terrified look on his face.
"Katsuki, are you ok?" Marasu asked his son.
"Deku basically already broke all of his bones!" Bakugo yelled. The two parents look at Midoriya with wide eyes.
"How the fuck are you not dead!?" Mitsuki yelled.
"Our school nurse has a healing quirk so she heals me," Midoriya told them. "But I don't mind breaking my bones if I can save people and keep them safe," he told them with a smile on his face.
    "Well it's good to hear that you have someone at school to heal you," Marasu told him.
   "You need to stop breaking your bones!" Bakugo told him poking his forehead. "If you keep breaking them you won't be able to save people if you can't move." He poked his forehead again. Midoriya rubbed his forehead still holding Bakugo up.
   "I know, I just hope I can control it before the sports festival," Midoriya told him.
   "Sports festival?" Bakugo asked.
   "It's where the first years all go against each other in different events," Midoriya told him.
   "Cool! I want to see it!" Bakugo told him excitedly.
   "Well it's live so you can watch it on the TV," Midoriya told him.
   "Mom, dad, can we watch?" Bakugo asked them. Mitsuki sighs and smiles at him.
   "Of course we can watch it," Mitsuki told him. Bakugo cheered.

Midoriya stayed till lunch. As he was putting on his shoes Mitsuki walked up to him. "Izuku, thanks for coming over. I haven't seen Katsuki smile like that in a while," Mitsuki told him.
"No problem. I had fun," Midoriya told her as he stood up.
"Here's Your shirt,"Mitsuki told him, handing his shirt. Instead of just taking off his shoes he takes of the shirt he borrowed and put his own since it was dried.
"Thanks for washing it for me," he smiled at her.
"Of course," Mitsuki told him.
"Oh, I'll come back and look after him. When should I come over?" Midoriya asked her. She smiled at him.
"You can come over when your free just text me and tell me when your free," Mitsuki told him.
   "Will do," Midoriya told her with a smile. "But I'll be busy for a while because of the sports festival but I'll come by on the weekends."
  "That be great. See you then," Mitsuki told him. He smiled then left. One his way home he thinks about the little seven year old and how somethings will changes.