Chapter 2

Midoriya was in class. It was was Friday and he had babysitting to do on the weekend. As he was deep in though someone tapped his shoulder. He jumped some and looked over to see Uraraka.
   She had brown bob cut hair and brown eyes and her cheeks were pink. "Oh, hey Uraraka," Midoriya told her.
   "Want to hang out this weekend? Training has been so hard and stressful," Uraraka told him.
   "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm babysitting today," He told her. She tilted her head.
  "Babysitting? You?" She asked. "But your so shy."
   "Well he's a son a family friend. His mother asked me if I could babysit him on some of my free time," he told her.
   "That cool. How about I come with you?" She told him questioningly. He put a finger to his chin.
   "I guess you could come but he's not really nice to people," Midoriya told her.
   "That's fine. He can't be that bad," Uraraka told him. He gave her a cheap smile. "He's that bad?" She asked him.
   "Yeah. He's only seven and he's already cussing and fighting people," he told her.
   "That horrible. I could come over and help you. Iida could come too," Uraraka told him.
   "It be bad if Iida came but I don't mind if you come along," he told her. "I'll be leaving around eight in the morning so if you want to come meet me at my house." She nodded her head. Midoriya wasn't sure if it was ok if Uraraka could come over. Bakugo isn't really friendly with new people and he's still trying to get used to him.

Time skip

   Midoriya was eating breakfast when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door. It was Bakugo and Mitsuki. "Auntie, Kacchan, what are you doing here?" He asked them.
   "Katsuki wanted to see your house, well apartment," Mitsuki told him.
   "Well, mom already left for work but I guess it's ok," Midoriya told him.
   "I'm sorry. I should have called you but he wouldn't shut up," Mitsuki told him. Midoriya looks down at Bakugo.
   "That's ok," he told her. "Kacchan, I'm having a friend over, is that ok with you?" He asked him.
   "As long if their not annoying," he told him.
   "Izuku, is this the kid your babysitting," a girl voice said.
   "Oh, Uraraka, glad you could make it. Change of plains. He came over here," he told her with a smile.
   "That's fine," she told him.
   "You must be his friend. It's nice to meet you. I'm this brats mother," Mitsuki told her.
   "It's nice to meet you. Izuku told me about your son so I decided to come and help some," she told her.
   "That be great. Katsuki can't talk to girls anyways," Mitsuki told her. She gave her a confused look.
   "Shut the hell up hag! That's none of her business!" Bakugo yelled at his mother. Mitsuki smacked him on the back of the head.
   "Be nice," she told him angrily. "If he's rude to you, tell me. I'll make sure he gets his punishment." Bakugo flipped his mother off before heading inside the apartment. "Katsuki you shit! Get back here!" Mitsuki yelled.
   "It's ok. I'll go get him," Midoriya told her before going to go find him. He looks around the apartment. He the saw his room door was opened. He goes in his room to see Bakugo looking around his room.
   "You sure are obsessed with All Might," Bakugo told him. Midoriya blushed with embarrassment.
   "Well, he's my idol and I want to be like him some day," he told him. He then picked him up. "But please don't go in my room with out permission." Bakugo huffed and nodded his head. They then headed back to the door.
   Mitsuki was talking to Uraraka. "I got Kacchan," Midoriya told her.
    "Ok, you be on your best behavior or I will ground you again," she threatened him. He stuck his tongue at her. She rubs his head. "Well I got to go. I'll be back to pick him up," she told them before leaving. Uraraka walks inside and goes to the living room. Midoriya puts down Bakugo and he runs into the living room. Midoriya follows.
   "Hey Deku, why does round face call you by your given name?" Bakugo asked him.
   "Because she does. She's a close friend so I don't mind if she does. Plus you call me Deku," he told him.  (In this story Uraraka and Deku known each other since middle school.)
   "I'm not afraid to set you on fire," Bakugo told him rudely.
   "Bakugo thats no way to talk to someone," Uraraka told him. "And my name is Uraraka."
   "Shut it pink cheeks," he told her rudely, giving her a death glare.
   "Kacchan, please be nice to her," Midoriya told him. "How about you guys introduce yourselfs properly?"
   "I'm Ochaco Uraraka, nice to meet you," Uraraka told him stinking out her hand for him to shake.
   "Katsuki Bakugo and I'm not shaking your hand," he told her.
   "He has a explosion quirk and he can't really control it," Midoriya told her.
   "That's a cool quirk. Mines Zero gravity," she told him. "Izukus is really cool too. I've only seen it a few times but it's a lot like All Mights."
   "I've never seen him use his quirk but he told me he breaks his bones when he uses it," Bakugo told her.
   "He doesn't break them he shatters them," Uraraka told him. "He saved me at the intense exam and took down a huge robot with one punch completely shattering his arm and his legs shatter when he jumped. I used my quirk on him right before he hit the ground so he didn't die."
   "Uraraka! He's only seven," Midoriya told her. He looked at Bakugo. He didn't look scared but he did look pissed. "Kacchan, please don't get mad."
    "I'm sorry Izuku, I forgot," she told him. Bakugo then jumped at Midoriya.
    "You dumbass! Stop hurting your fucking self! One day your going to uses your quirk and kill yourself! How can you be the next number one if you keep hurting yourself?" Bakugo yelled at him. Midoriya and Uraraka stared at him. Bakugo hides his face in his chest. "Your the only one who's not scared of me besides my mom. I can't lose you over something this stupid," he whispered. Midoriya wrapped his arms around him. Tears threatening to fall.
    "Hey, I promise that I will be able to control my quirk," he told him. "But it's nice to hear that you care for me." Bakugo frowned his eyebrows before letting off an explosion to his side. Midoriya let go off him so he ran off. Midoriya grabbed his side in pain.
   "Izuku! Are you ok?" Uraraka asked him. He lefties up his shirt from the side to she he was bleeding some. "Ill go get the first ad kit," she told him before running off to the kitchen the get it.  "Take of your shirt so I can patch you up," Uraraka told him when she got back. 
   He took off his shirt and turned to his side so she could clean his wound. "I hope Kacchan's ok," Midoriya said. Uraraka shook her head as she cleaned the wound. As she was patching up his wound Bakugo peaked his head around the corner of the hallway. "I know he didn't mean to but he hurts his hands," he explained to her.
   "When I'm done we can go look for him and if he's hurt will patch him up too," she smiled at him.
    "Thanks Uraraka," he told her with a smile. Bakugo looked at his hand. It did hurt. It was bleeding some too. He walked up to the two teens.
   "Your done," she told him. She then felt a tug on her pants. She looked down and saw Bakugo with a bloody hand. "Your hand," she said. Midoriya picked him up and sat him in his lap facing Uraraka.
   "I'm sorry," Bakugo muttered. Midoriya smiled. Uraraka cleaned up Bakugo's hand, a small smile on her face.
   "It's ok," Midoriya told him.
   "Your to forgiving," Uraraka told him. Midoriya laughed. She wrapped up Bakugo's hand. When Uraraka went to put down the scissors they floated up to the ceiling. Midoriya stared at her. "Sorry," she said with a cheapish smile. She released her quirk and the scissors fell on the floor.
   "You should have wore gloves," Midoriya told her.
   "I forgot. It's not like it stabbed anyone," she told him.
    "You could have," Bakugo told her rudely.
    "I think I liked it better when your quiet," Uraraka told him.
   "Do you want to fight!?" Bakugo yelled at her angrily.
   "Ooo I'm so scared," Uraraka told him tauntingly.
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," Bakugo told her rudely.
"Kacchan, that's no way to talk to a lady," Midoriya said with a gasp jokingly. Uraraka laughed.
"So, Bakugo, you going to be watching the sports festival?" Uraraka asked the young boy. He nodded his head.
"It'll probably be one of the only times I'll be able to see Deku's quirk," Bakugo told her.
"Yeah," Uraraka said before looking at Midoriya. "Izuku, did you find out a way to not break your bones?" She asked him.
"Nope," he shook his head. "I've been thinking a lot about it but I can't come up with anything."
"That's not good. If your forced to use it at the beginning it's going to be hard to do the rest of the festival," Uraraka told him. He sighed with a nod. He then thought about it. The whole time he's been training with All night is so he can control it but he still hasn't been able to get a hold of it.
"If your not good at controlling your quirk just use your fist if you can," Bakugo told him.
"Well a lot of kids in our class have close rang quirks so I guess I could do hand to hand combat," Midoriya said.
"Your not really god at that either but you can asked others to train with," Uraraka told him.
"Yeah I know," Midoriya said.
"Or ask All Might. You seem to be his favorite," Uraraka told him.
"I'm not his favorite!" He told her flustered. "We're just close," he muttered.
"Yeah I know. You eat lunch with him half the time," Uraraka told him. Midoriya lowered his head. "But then again who would say no to eat with All Might. Differently when he asked it like a school girl asking her crush." Midoriya just stared at her.
"It's not like that. He was nervous. You and Iida were right there," he told her.
"You ate with All Might?" Bakugo asked him.
"Yeah but we just talked about training most of the time," He told him. "And about the other topic he had told me that the only why I can use my quirk with out breaking my bones is to control. Start out small and slowly get higher but I haven't figured out how to do that."
   "Well you better figure it out. It would be stupid if you were to messed up to fight in the next event," Bakugo told him. His mother told him about them and how they have three events.
   "I just hope I won't need to use them for the first two," Midoriya told them.
   "Ok, how about we stop talking about this and play games or talk about something different?" Uraraka told them. The two nodded there heads.
   The rest of the time they had together before Mitsuki picked up Bakugo they played games and had fun even if Bakugo threatened them a few times and Midoriya got hurt a few more times.