1. Zero's Escape

(Time: Some days before Zero escapes)

STANLEY'S POV:

After another long day of didding, I walked back to tent D with Zero, to keep on teaching Zero how to read. We had this deal, that he digs part of my hole, and I help him to learn reading. I was pretty sure, we could not make it like this for longer than a week, but I still wanted to do it. Not for the part of the hole, that Zero would always dug for me, but for the time I spend with him. I never thought I would actually enjoy being around Zero, but after what X-ray said... (~i have no idea if it rly was him btw~) "Zero only talks to Caveman!" Soon I realised how happy I was to hear that, it felt like he was only mine.

Even though I wouldn't say, that I have feelings for him, because first thing : I'm not gay and second thing : I don't want to ruin our friendship... So all I can do is wait and spend as much time as possible with my friend Hector.

~Time skip~

ZERO'S POV:

So many things happened,  I still can't believe that I'm still alive! After I ran away, because of this damn shitty situation, without even thinking of taking water with me, I was lucky enough to find a boat, I was able to hide under.

Now I'm lying here and eating "Sploosh". I'm not sure know old this stuff is, but I'll have to eat it for the next few days, so I should better not complain about it.
All that because I nearly killed someone. But it wasn't for no reason! It was for Stanley,  maybe he would've got hurt badly in this fight. That would be terrible for me... A life without Stanley. I can't even imagine it.

Since the first day he tried to teach me how to read, I knew I definitely fell in love with him. I don't know why it doesn't bother me that he's a guy. Probably it's because I never even had a chance to love somebody, so I would be able to know what is right and what not, but it just doesn't feel that wrong. Anyway, even Stanley is at the camp, there are no more possibilities for me to return there. He surely didn't care about me, just as everyone else...
It'll be OK, that I will stay here and die alone and without love. Nobody would ever care.
Just as it always was for me...

Hellu, yeah well maybe you have noticed this is gonna take some more time... But I try my best to finish it soon ^-^
Dorothea_IsNotMyName here you go- the first part...