2. Not My Ending

STANLEY'S POV:

Two days have passed now, and with every hour I'm worrying more and more about Zero. But why did he not come back? Was it already too late? No, I can't. I could never forgive myself, if he was dead, I'll have to search him. Shouting his name out loud the whole day didn't help either. So I made a plan to escape this horrible place, and find Zero. I just hope it'll work...

~Time Skip~

I don't know how but I kind of managed it to run away, the only bad things were, that I couldn't go back and that I didn't take any water with me... I guess I'll just walk into Zero's direction and hope.

ZERO'S POV:

My stomach hurts. A lot... This must be it, I'll die. Wait was is this? Out of a small gab between the wooden planks I saw someone was moving towards me. Could it be? No, it was an optical illusion for sure... Suddenly I heard Stanley's voice shouting my name. No way, I crawled out of the boat and seeing him gave me a lot of force again. I stumbled towards him, still tired as hell, and embraced him, meanwhile I was in one of the happiest moments in my life. He seemed to be facilitated, too, so I even blushed a bit as I was in his arms. I can't tell how his face looked but right now I don't care, I finaly found new hope...

This Part is a bit shorter, but I don't want to finish the story in only two parts!