The End

Mikey's pov 

The boys and I walked to school on our first day back. We talked about nothing in particular, when someone was running towards us. 

"Hey Mikey, isn't that your sweater?" Gerard asked, as Y/n got closer.

"Uhh, yeah I think so." 

"Hi guys," she greeted, out of breath, "What's up?" 

"Nothing much," Frank said, coldly. 

Once we got to the school, Y/n pulled Frank aside from us. Why is she talking to him?  Are they getting back together? No, they can't be, it's the last chapter! 

"You okay, Mikes?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I just shook it off and kept walking with the boys. 

The first three classes went by until lunch started. I was the first one at our designated table, Y/n sat next to me. It was just the two of us. 

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," She mirrored as her hands dug through her bag.

"What are you lookin for?" 

"You'll see." She then, pulled out what appeared to be, a stuffed unicorn, it was white with a light pink mane. She kept it under the table so no one saw, and handed it to me. Like it was a drug deal. 

"What's this?" 

"A peace offering." She simply said.

"Thanks, she's adorable. Why a peace offering?" I stealthily shoved the stuffed toy into my bag. 

"Yeah, I knew you'd like her. Well, I haven't really been the greatest friend to you guys lately. I know I haven't. I'm sorry for that. I have no excuse for it. I gave Frank a Green Day? Is that what it's called?" I nodded, "A Green Day shirt. I also got Gerard this really cool sketchbook I found. It's got Batman on the cover but it's like, a comic book cover. It's really cool. He really liked it." 

The other boys started sitting around the table. Surprisingly, Pete sat right next to Frank. Frank sent a weird look his way, Pete dug into his pocket to reveal an orange tech deck with black and blue designs.

"I found this while cleaning my closet yesterday, I thought it might be time to let it finally go back home." 

"Really? You still had it? After all these years?"

"Of course." 

"Thanks dude," he took the mini skateboard and started to play with it, "You really aren't that bad, Pete." 

"Thanks,"

"What did you do?" I whispered to her.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything..." I gave her a look, "Okay I may have called Pete last night. But it really was mostly them." The rest of lunch we talked about the forest and other things. Y/n and I then walked to fourth period together, taking our seats next to each other. 

"Hey Mikey, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over after school? Like we used to?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I'll come over." She smiled.

"Cool," my hand then unintentionally fell over hers under the desks. But she didn't move her hand. Her face became a dusty pink, mine probably matched hers. The last two periods went by fast, as I walked out of sixth, Y/n was waiting there for me. 

"Hey," I greeted. 

"Hey," She greeted back as we started walking, "Mikey, I know I've said it already, but I really missed you. You scared me real bad."