Fuck you

Your pov

With everything that happened at home, no wonder i couldnt stay asleep. The people that took me, put me here in this bed. I couldnt help but face away from the door. I didnt want to see what or who would come through there. I hear the door open, and 3 sets of footsteps, then a female voice.
"This is the kid you brought, he doesnt look like much."
"Yeah true, but he did try and fight Toby when we went to get him. He's a fighter, thats for sure." A male voice from before says. The man in the white mask.
"You sure he won't cause any trouble for us anytime soon?"
"Nah, besides. If he tries anything, we'll just have to take him down a notch. Ya hear that?" A rough male voice says. Someone begins walking towards me, stopping at the edge of the bed, staring down at me. I feel a hand forcfully turn me over to face the person. His skin was paper white, with a permanent cut in smile, black eyelids, or lack thereof, and eyes that looked into my very core. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out, i wanted to fight back, but i remembered his warning. All i did was stare back, fear in my eyes. The male grabs my head woth a tight grip.
"Well, do you understand. If you don't cooperate, we'll do more that hurt you, not enough to kill you, but enough to get the point across. Understand?" He asks. I silently nod my head, and he lets go of me. I look at the other two in the room. The male from before, in the white mask and tan jacket. There was also the female, she had a white mask on as well, the mouth and eyes filled in too. She was wearing a black dress, and her hair was also black. She gives me a small wave. I turn around, facing the wall again as i hear them all leave, closing the door.
"Fuck this, fuck all of this." I mutter to myself. Tears begin to fall. I didnt want this. I didnt know what they wanted. My family was killed, now im kidnapped for god knows what, im terrified out of my fucking mind...what the hell do i do!?

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

Someone knocked on the door. I turn around to look of they had entered yet, they hadn't. Someone opens the door and peeks in to look at me. The male in the yellow jacket was there, as well as the male woth brown hair. The yellow jacketed male speaks to me.
"Sit up." I sit up, not knowing what he wanted. He opens the door fully to reveal a 7 foot tall creature in a suit. It had no face, and its skin was paper white. It enters the room, dismissing the other two males. They close the door behind them, leaving me with the creature. At this point, i was up against the wall, not wanting to get closer. I begin to hear a slight buzzing in the back of my head, as well as a faint headache, then a voice.
"There is no need to fear me, i mean you no harm." The voice says. 'What the fuck?' I think to myself.
"A-are you?" I try saying. I couldnt form a full sentence due to shock.
"Yes, I know it may be a bit...shocking to hear or see us, but please do not fear us." It says.
"What do you want?" I ask quickly. I didnt want this thing near me, i just wanted to go home, or at least somewhere where I felt safe.
"I belive you could be useful to me, so i had my proxies bring you here." It says.
"They killed...my family. Evryone that I loved!" I say, holding backa sob. Some tears begin to stream down my face as i hug my knees.
"I know, but it was necessary for them to die so you could stay here." It says.
"I don't want this, what do you want from me!" I shout. The creature makes a quiet motion, so i quiet down. The thing begins talking again.
"I want you to join us. Become what others call us "creepypastas"" it says. 'Creepypastas, I've heard of that before'.' I think to myself. 'That male with the carved in smile, most likely the creeoyoasta jeff the killer. And that female, Jane the killer. The being in front of me...slenderman' I think to myself.
"Well, do you have an answer?" It asks me.
"Fuck you." I respond. It sighs and stands up.
"I'll be back in a few hours, let me know your desicion then?" It says while leaving. I get up off the bed, looking around the room. I spot something on the dresser by the door. One of the people that was in here mus have left it. I go to examine it. A large kitchen knife was laying there. I pick it up, dried blood on it. Holding it made me feel a bit safer, at least i had something to keep me protected. I continue looking around the room, finding a small bookshelf with a few different books, a small vile of some sort of red liquid, and a dog toy. The red liquid i knew instantly was blood, but why the dog toy? Theres no way a bunch of psychopaths and killers could have a normal dog. I look at the books, trying to find something to pass the time. I spot (favorite series) and take it from the shelf. I sit down on the bed again, leaning up to the headboard. I open the book and begin reading.

Timeskip.

I had been reading for so long, it was now dark out. I check the clock on the bedside table, 8:30 pm. I yawn as my stomach growls. I guess a was more hungry than i thought. I was contemplating on whether or not to leave the room, when i hear footsteps walking towards the room. The door opens to reveal that same male with the cut in smile. This room belonged to Jeff the killer. "Fuck this." I mentally say. I back up againdt the wall again, keeping my distance. He walks over to the bed, and my heart almost beats out of my chest when he reaches over. He grabs the knife that was near me, looking up at me.
"You can calm down, im not gonna hurt ya...yet." He says. "Come with me, the boss wants to see you." He says walking to the door. It takes me a second to get off the bed and over to the door. I keep a 3 foot distance from him as he leads me down a hallway. We come to a door and he knocks. He opens the door after a second, allowing me to go inside. Slenderman sits at a desk, going through a file of some sorts. I stand there, not really knowing what to do. Jeff shuts the door, and slenderman begins to talk.
"So, have you come up with an answer yet?"
"What if i say no?"
"Then we will have no choice but to kill you." I knew i had no choice here.
"A-alright...I'll join you."

Edit: if there are multiple of this chapter, the thing glitched out.