3

It's our 19th birthday, and my family decided to throw a party for us.

My whole family is present, ate Elie and Vela my niece which is 4 years old now. Ate Saab that currently taking a break from her studies, shes taking up Law. Ate Sue na sakto dahil andito ito ngayon sa Pilipinas, shes a nude painter by the way. At lasty ate Somi, the one's taking care of the company with the help of Daddy.

Kuya Seven and ofcourse our youngest Snow that so cute with her snow white costume. Its not a custome party but who would say no to the youngest Araneta definately not me.

I wear my white tuxedo while Eveen wear black. He doesn't have a date which according to him he'll only bring when he's ready to settle down.

Breath  Anna.

Ode, I think mahihimatay na ako. Bakit di mo ko in orient na ganito ka gwapo ang kambal mo. Hampas nya sa akin.

You saw me kanina right?

Hmm.

Di ka pa ba na orient sa lagay na yon? I tried to remove her hand in my arms. Lukot na ang damit ko, dahil sa babaeng to.

She laughed. Damn that was a nice joke! Hampas nya sa akin.

Mabuti nalang relatives lang ang invite no? Grabe biniyayaan talaga kayo nang lahi, kaya dapat talaga I build up mo ako sa kambal mo. Abay hindi naman na din kayo lugi, maganda naman din ako.

Snow did you felt how cold the wind? I ask my sister seating next to me.

Huh? She look up to me from her food. May hangin ba kuya?

What you didn't felt it, and lakas kaya banda dito sa left ko.

Hinampas nya ako.

Aww, that hurt. Snow just strugg her shoulder and continue eating.

Walangya ka!

Ode, san kaya ang kambal mo? Para mabigay ko na yung regalo ko.

I look and the beauty beside me. She's holding the small box of gift wrap in a nice birthday wrapper.

It's a watch that we bought after nyang mangutang sa akin. I pursued her on buying that watch for Even like that.

But the truth Even don't like wearing watch. I was the one who like that watch and not Even.

He went outside. Hinatid nya si ate Elie pauwi, nag tantrums kasi si Vela.

Ganun ba? Sayang naman. Paano to? Bukas ko nalang kaya bigay?

Ngayon na, lagay mo doon sa lamesa lagayan nang gift. Makakarating din naman sa kanya eh.

Pero gusto ko syang batiin ng personal. I can't help but to make face.

I think he's not coming back, he text me while ago na may pupuntahan pa sya. I lied, Even went to his suite in this hotel to change his clothes. Natapunan sya nung waiter kanina.

Ganun, then I guess ilalagay ko nalang to doon.

Mabuti pa. I smiled triumphantly.

She walk beautifully going in the middle table to put her gift. It's a mixture of our gifts.

When she came back. Let's go? I stood up from my seat. It's 11 pm, I told your mom to bring you back before midnight.

Tsk, sayang paganda ko. Naka nguso nyang salita.

No baby, because I appreciate that big time.

Tsk, wala ka naman non! Let's go. Hinawakan ko sya sa siko.