Chapter 4

My alarm woke me up today and I got dressed. I didn't feel like dressing up so I put on leggings, and a gray hoodie, with converse. I left my hair down and put on a little bit of makeup. I walked downstairs and saw my sister eating breakfast. "Congratulations, you didn't sleep through your alarms." She said as I sat down with my food. "Thanks." I said and ate.

I got to school, and walked over to Mallory, Nicole, and the boys. "Hey cutie." Jack said when I got to them. "Hey." I said and smiled. We continued talking and then Sam and I walked to first period. "You look pretty today." He said and I laughed, "Haha real funny. I look like shit." "No, you always look pretty." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and looked down. We got to first period and class started.

*After School*

"Let's finish our project today!" I said and Sam nodded. "Can we do it at your house today?" I asked. "Um, no we cant." "Oh ok. My house I guess then." I said confused as to why Sam doesn't want me going to his house. "Yeah, I'll be there soon." He said and I nodded. I walked over to my car and saw my sister already standing there waiting for me. "Let's go." I said and turned on the car.

We got to the house and Sam was already there waiting. We went inside and finished our project. "Finally." I said and laid on my stomach on the bed. Sam laid on top of me, "You're gonna crush me!" I said and he laughed then rolled off the bed. Sam's phone started ringing, he answered. "Hello? Is she ok? Ok I'll be home soon." He said and then hung up. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I have to go home though." He said and I nodded. "Ok." I said and lightly smiled. He pecked my lips, "Bye babe." He said and winked at me. I blushed and he walked out the door.

Sam's POV

I know I shouldn't have left like that but I have to. I know I shouldn't keep this from her but, I don't want her to leave me. I don't want her to leave me like my girlfriend did. I know it hasn't been long since I met Lily, but I really like her. She's beautiful and this might sound cliché but when we kissed I honestly felt sparks fly. I got home and went straight up to see her.