Chapter 39

"I can't believe you guys are leaving tomorrow" I say shoving a fry in my mouth. "I can't believe you're leaving" Sam says mimicking me. I turned around and flipped him off. He hugged around my neck, "I love you" he says with his lips against my cheek kissing me over and over again. I pushed his face off and he sat next to me. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Did you guys already order?" Sam asked "No we were waiting for Mallory" I say and he gives me a blank look. "And you" I say smiling and wrapping my arms around his torso. I looked up at him and puckered my lips and he ignored me. "Kiss me asshole" I say laughing and squishing his cheeks together. He looked down at me and kissed me. "You guys are cute we get it, now stop before I cry" Mallory says and I laugh into the kiss before pulling away and letting go of Sam's cheeks. "Where's Addie" "She's with Ben, he said he was taking her out" he says and I nod. "Okay so you guys are coming over today and we're gonna turn up" Johnson and I roll my eyes laughing. "I'm not drinking" Mallory says. "Why not?" Johnson asks. "Because I'm not gonna be fucking hung over on my first day in college dumbass" she says and slaps his arm. "You don't have to get drunk" "Whatever" she says and rolls her eyes.
--------
I got ready for the "party". I showered and changed into (picture). I put on concealer and loaded up on mascara.

From Sammy☺️💗
Babyyyy I'm hereee

I finished my make up. I grabbed my bag and my phone and went downstairs. "Bye momma I'll see you later, love you" "Love you too" she calls back and I walk out. "You look beautiful" Sam says. "Thank you handsome" I say and kiss Sam. We got to Johnson's house and I started walking towards the door. "You look so sexy, and your butt looks amazing" Sam says wrapping his arms behind me walking to the door with me and kissing my cheek. "Thank you" I say laughing and holding onto his hands as he kisses my neck. I laughed and knocked on the door. "Heyyyy look who it is!" Johnson says opening the door. "Hii" I say smiling and waddling in with Sam still attached to me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I held onto his hand as we walked down to Johnson's basement. "Ayee You made it!" Mallory says and everyone claps as Sam and I walk in. "What an entrance" Gilinsky applauds and I smile sheepishly before sitting on Sam's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on him. He kissed my cheek and the party began. "Anybody wanna drink?" Johnson asks. "Give me something" "What do you want?" "Surprise me" I say and he nods and pours me a drink. He handed it to me and I took a sip. We started talking about embarrassing memories. They spoke about old times that were really funny but I had no idea about what they were talking about half the time. We joked around until like 12 before everyone left. "Baby are you staying with me tonight?" Sam asks and I nod. "I don't have clothes" "That's too bad" Sam says and smirks. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Let's go to the park" "Sam it's midnight" "So what?" "Okay" he drove to the park and came around to my side to get me. I held onto Sam as we walked over the grass. "Aw fuck my feet hurt" I say and take off my shoes holding them in my hand. We walked over to the playground and sat on the swings.

It's 3 am and Sam and I are still at the park talking. "Come here" he says pulling on my hand. He pulled me onto his lap, "I'm gonna miss being with you" I say resting my head on his. I'm not staying on campus but I will have a lot of work to do so I won't be seeing him as much. "You're only like an hour away baby" "I know but I won't be able to be with you and Addie all the time like I usually am" "I'll call you everyday" "I know but still" I say and he kisses my cheek. "I love you" "I love you too" I say turning my face and he kisses me. The swing moved an Sam lost balance and I fell off. "Owww" I say laughing on the floor. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me. "So when your girlfriend falls instead of helping her up you take a picture of her? Asshole" I say getting up and he helps me. "I'm just kidding I love you" I say hugging him and then pushing him so he falls. "Oh it's on!" he says getting up and I start running. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back smashing his lips onto my lips and pulling me down. "Sam!!" I yell as I hit the floor and he falls on top of me. "Ow!" I groan and he hovers over me kissing me. "We have to get home" I say pushing Sam up with my hands on his stomach. "Come on" he says getting up and helping me up. We got to his house and I showered quickly then changed into one of Sam's oversized T-shirts and booty shorts I've left here before. I snuggled up in bed next to Sam and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer. "I love you" "I love you too" he answers and I kiss him then drift off to sleep.