Chapter.4 done deal

My alarm clock went off and I opened my eyes slowly. The sun was shining through the window and I sat up to see the pile of blankets was empty and Remi was gone. I threw my blankets off and stood up. "Remi?" I called out and left my room in a hurry. If she wasn't sleeping then she defiantly was getting into something. I rushed downstairs and went into the living room she wasn't there so I next went to the kitchen. When I went around the corner I noticed her standing in front of the open fridge. I let out a sigh of relief that she wasn't breaking something instead. I walked over to her and she looked at me. "What are you doing? Are you hungry or something?" I ask her and she just starts pulling food out of the fridge and putting it on the floor. "Woah woah, don't put it on the floor" I say picking up the stuff she dropped. "Move out of the way and I'll get something" I say pushing her away from the fridge. I put everything back and search for something that she'll actually eat. All I had was yogurt so I took it out and put it in front of her. She picked it up and I gave her a spoon. "Here eat this" I tell her and she picks up the spoon. "Please tell me you know how to eat with a spoon" I say with a desperate tone but was let down when she dropped the spoon on the table and started using her fingers. I covered my face with my hands and shook my head. "Of course you don't" she continued to stick her fingers in it and it made me sick. "Okay okay stop, your being disgusting" I say and pull the yogurt away from her. I looked at the time and see that I have an hour an half before I need to leave for practice and school. "I'll feed you I guess" I sigh and sit down across from her. As much as I hated the fact I had to help her I also hated the fact she was getting it everywhere on her own. I tried to feed her the spoonful but she refused "really Remi?" she shakes her head and I roll my eyes. "Your the one who wanted food remember" I tried again and she turns away again. "I have to go to school. Now stop turning away from me" I say and force her to eat the spoonful. She eats it and then motions for more "see I told you" I say with a grin. I was satisfied that she was listening now. I try to give her another one and she shuts her moth completely. "Nope I'm not dealing with this" I say and plug her nose so she has to open her mouth. She opens it and I stuff the spoon in her mouth. She ate it and I raised my eyebrows and stuck my neck out "okay you like it, so stop fighting me" I say and she just looks at me with a blank expression. I tried again and this time she gave up fighting and just ate.

I went up stairs and changed into clothes for school. I grabbed my bag and binder and then rushed back downstairs so Remi didn't do anything. I walked down and she was just playing with a car that she found in the box of my old stuff. I grabbed my keys and picked her up. I left the house and walked over to my neighbour's house. The night before I had called her and asked if she would be okay with watching Remi while I was at school. My lie this time was "she's my cousin" and she believed me way to easily. I started to get pretty good at lying. I rung the doorbell and waited a few second before the door opened and my neighbour Marylin stood with a grin on her face. "Hi" I say "hi Travis. This must be Remi" she says and I nod "yup this is her" I say and she kneels down. "Hi Remi, I'm Marylin" she says and stands back up. "So I hope this is still okay, she will be well behaved and I promise I'll be back to pick her up right after school" I say giving every reason for her to still want to take care of her. "Relax dear, I'm still okay with it" she says and I let out a sigh of relief. "You better get going, you don't want to be late" she says motioning me to leave. "Okay thanks" I say and rush off.

I was in my first period at school and listening to my math teachers lesson. Math was one subject I actually understood in school. It came easily. Sanders was complaining just about the whole class and I rolled my eyes at every comment he had. "So whose watching the girl while your at school?" he asks and I wait for the teacher to stop talking to answer. "My neighbour Marylin" I say as I write down my notes. "Bro are you ever gonna get a call back? I mean it's been days and you still fucking have her" he asks. "You think I haven't thought about the fact the call hasn't come. I'm honestly starting to get worried they just aren't calling at all" I tell him and shrug. "Well they better otherwise you better sue them and shit" he says and I chuckle. "Money fixes everything eh?" he laughs and nods "just about". "Boys I'm not doing this for me I'm doing this for you so pay attention to the lesson" the teacher snaps and we both look up and go back to taking notes.

My team and I all sat at a table in the cafeteria and ate our food. "Bro I'm getting sick of this holding onto the letters thing. The more we go without them the more we get chirped" we all nod in agreement. "Hey bud are you going to have a party this weekend since you parents are gone?" Cody asks and I shrug. "What the hell does that mean? Bro you throw party's when your parents are home why wouldn't you want to throw one while they are gone?" he asks, a few of the guys nodded in agreement. "Look I'll figure something out, plus wouldn't it be good to have a party in celebration if he get the letters finally" I say and he thinks for a second. "I mean yeah that would be a good thing to drink for" he says and I chuckle "and you never pass up a chance to drink bud" he laughs at my comment. I notice a blonde girl pass by and realize it's Coras best friend Eliza. "I'll be right back" I say and get up from the table. I followed behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She turns around and her smile fades to disappointment. She goes to turn around again but I stop her "Eliza wait I need to talk to you" I tell her. She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Really you need to talk? You sure there isn't another reason why we are standing here, I mean as it is you do hit on every girl at this school. what's one more going to harm?" she says and shrugs her shoulders. Her sarcasm was painful to the ears. "look I know you hate me and for good reasons, but I need to talk to Cora and she refuses to talk" I tell her and she remains unconvinced. "Okay so she doesn't want to talk. What's it to you asshole? You didn't make a single effort to talk to her or even apologize after you broke her heart so why would she give you any time to talk now?" she says. There was a lot of truth behind what she was saying. I didn't talk to her at all after the whole situation happened. But what exactly was I suppose to say? I mean I fucked up and an apology wasn't going to help in anyway. "I know okay, I fucked up a lot during that time and I'd go back and relive everything so none of it ever happened. But I can't do that, what I can do though is try as much as I can right now" I reason and this time she doesn't say anything. Instead she just stood there with her arms crossed. "So what do you want me to do? How exactly do you expect me too help you in this? She doesn't want to talk to you I can't change that" she says and I nod. "I know, but you can convince her to go to my party this weekend. I can't talk to her in class because there's to many people around that can over hear everything. At least at a party everyone's to drunk to remember anything" I explain to her and she raised her eyebrows. "Please. I'll do anything" I plead and she sighs as she rolls her eyes "fine you prick, I'll do it under one condition" she says and I wait for her to name the condition. "What is it?" I ask "if you say what you need to say and she's still mad, wanting nothing to do with you then you have to give up okay?" She says and I give her a puzzled look. "She's deserves to move on from what you did to her and if she's not ready to accept an apology from you then she has every right to still be mad" she says in a more calm voice then before. I look at her for a minute realizing this plan could just be a waste of my time. "Okay I promise" I say and she nods slightly. "Alright now get out of my face before I change my mind you idiot" she says and I walk away and go back to the table. "What was that about?" Sanders asks as I sit back down. "Nothing, but I think I've changed my mind about the party" I quickly say and go back to eating my food. "As in your gonna do it?" Cody asks and I nod. He grins to himself "I knew you wouldn't be able to pass up a chance to drink" he states and I chuckle. I knew that if I threw a party then the girl would be a huge issue. But I'm Travis Miller and nothing really stops me from throwing a party.