Part 3

3rd person

"Hey, brother!"

'Oh, no... What does he want?' Saeran wondered. 'Is he going to talk non-stop about (Y/N) again?'

   A week after the party, Saeyoung started to annoy his twin brother with (Y/N). Two months later, the goofy redhead didn't stop the teasing. Although, the other twin liked the girl. She was funny and loved to prank people. The redhead without glasses learned a lot of things about her, like how she rarely has her hair loose or the fact that she doesn't like (food that you don't like). After what happened to the party, they became friends quickly. It was the first time Saeran would get close to someone outside of the RFA. 'I wonder when I'll see her again', he thought while hiding under his bed from his twin.

   (Y/N) was with MC at your apartment. The girls were planning a gathering for the RFA, and they were excited. Though, it didn't end well. MC threw a pillow at her best friend, and they started a fight. Pillows were flying all around the living room until the (h/c) haired girl's phone rang. MC received a last pillow in the face, then (Y/N) took her phone and answered. The other girl sat behind her best friend and started to play with her (h/c) hair.

"Yes, mom, I'm okay. Don't worry. I already told you that MC's friends, who are also my friends, are nice".

"Hey... you got tattooed behind your ear? The rose is beautiful!"

"What are you talking about, Marie-Chloe?"

"Hey! I call myself MC for a reason!"

"Mom, I'll call you later". (Y/N) turned around and looked at her roommate. "What were you talking about? I don't have any tattoo..." The realization hit her.

"So, you do have a destined partner!" MC exclaimed, pointing the obvious at the same time.

"Yeah... what is it?"

"A blue rose".

   The (h/c) haired girl got up and stretched her numb body. She proposed to take a walk in the park to get some fresh air and clear their mind. MC accepted and went into her friend's room to get her keys. They got out, and on their way to the park, the girls met Jihyun. The three walked together, making small talk at the same time.

   The weather was perfect. The sky had some clouds, there was a small breeze, and it was still warm. However, it was raining in (Y/N) 's mind. 'Who in the world would think about the destined partner when they don't have a mark or any special feature? Well, probably a lot of people, now that I think about it... What will I do? I got attached to Saeran. It may only be brother/sister love though... When I think about it, who falls in love within two months of knowing each other?'

   As the days pass, the girl couldn't get her mark out of her mind. She continued to talk with her friends, paying attention to the way she was feeling about a certain red-haired boy with mint eyes while learning new things about him. (Y/N) thought she was okay, that she could easily concentrate. She was wrong.

   In the next two weeks, she caused a fire in her kitchen twice (nothing terrible happened though), she handed the wrong papers to the wrong teachers six times, and at work, her boss told her to take a week off after the (your age) years old girl burned herself with coffee thrice. It wasn't common for her to be like that. When she was stressed or depressed, or had any problems, she was able to keep cool, take care of herself and doing her work correctly. Why would she be an airhead all of a sudden?

   The meeting day finally came. The gang was gathering at the twins' house since it was a safe place where they could be in peace and have enough space for everyone. The (h/c) haired girl was kind of nervous. After thinking about it, having a soul mate was exciting. She was happy, in a way, but she knew that she would have to let her favourite redhead go. That was something she was sure about: she liked him—a lot.