Part - 14

Hope everyone is safe there
This era of isolation has not only made us realize the feeling of animals in cage and importance to feel free to go everywhere.
We all want time from hectic schedules but i think this time is making us crazy and even rising our temperature.
Loving and giving time to family is good but we all know that more sugar is injurious to our health.
It's my opinion and it is quite possible most of you will not like it.
It's my point of view, it is not necessarily you also feel same.
Now back to the story and stoping my bakwas.
Back to the story
Renuka, harsh were mourning over their son.
Meanwhile Aryan come in devastating state and looking at sanyukta he got shocked. He feels like earth beneath his slipped. Sanyukta was looking like a newly wed bride with sindoor in hairline and mangalsutra in her neck.
A: Sanz.
S: Aryan, what happened to you?
A: that man had beaten me and took my clothes and comes here to marry u and looking at you I seemed he is successful
Renuka : I don't consider this marriage. Sanyu I will make you marriage with aryan.
S: Mom this can't possible
I was also not ready for marriage but due to your efforts and request i agreed to marry but now no talk about my marriage
Looking towards Aryan : Aryan go to your house. Your mom and dad was worried for you.
And mom dad gi to your room
I am going towards children room
We will see this after today
Now go.
Everyone retired
Sanyukta goes to the room seeing children she goes to washroom and stand in shower.
The water from shower remove the sindoor but cannot remove it impact on her.
She come out of washroom with changed clothes. She went to dressing and remove her mangalsutra.
She herself has told everyone to not think about it but she herself cannot forget it.
With next morning everything started like same. No one mentioned about randhir.
With this a month passed.
Life has come to the original track.
.
One day a phone comes which shocked renuka
A phone was ringing.
Renuka pick the phone. After listening other side. Phone slipped from her hand and she sit down with thud.
.
.
Precap :
. Whose phone was it
U have an idea tell me
Ok bye for next time 👋👋👋
Hopefully to come early.
Everyone there you also think i am dragging story.
I am bit confused.
If i am, please tell me so that i can end this story.
Ok
Please comment to tell me
Signing off
Ang