Part - 15

Hope everyone is safe there. I know i somehow disappointed you but what can I do, i can't write a lot  in one chapter.
I think it is a good idea to end a part with suspense.
I know you people like big parts but i am a author with small parts.
I know you want a big parts but I am sorry i can't do it.
I try to write, what i want to describe and i am still learning so can't describe the story in detail.
Hopefully you will understand me.
And i will try to update long for you all which have made a usual reader a writer in your mind. I know i somehow not upto points, still you read my stories that is your goodness.
Ok let's now move on to story.
Sanyukta P. O. V.
I have suffered a lot in my life.
I was so happy with my life with my sister although  we have lost our parents but we were enough for each other.
Randhir singh shekhawat, the name that destroyed our happiness.
I entered in his life but he became love of my life and may be i can't able to love someone else in life. It was so difficult to punish him. But what he done to di, i have to do it.
But i game of revenge, i got love of parents which i have lost in my life and also my lifelines my children, for which i will be thankful to randhir.
Sometimes I think i have snatched from him not only his parents but also his children.
I have seen craving for a child in his eyes. But i am bounded, if he came to know about kids, he will snatched them from me.
After lot of efforts I was moving in my life with my di but everything vanished.
It has been a long time since I have heard di voice.
I was living only for revenge but now I have purpose of living my kids and parents. I can't forget the fact that I am and will be forever grateful to randhir for it.
I know randhir will not stop. I know that.
I have to do something for safety of mom dad and children before he starts his plan

P. O. V ends

With this fear of sanyukta living few days passed.
Everyone thinks everything is normal but sanyukta knows this is silence before the storm
In this days she is searching every ways to safeguard her family
School trip gives her a good opportunity. She sent them there. Everyone was amazed how she was hell bent for trip as she never supported this type of trips
But everyone remains silent and agreed to her decision
Now she was tensed for her parents safety.
But the phone call (in previous chapter) eased her problems.
Now back to the scenery
Sanyu while handling renuka
S: mom what happened?
Re: beta my sister, in india slipped abd her condition is critical
S: Mom you should go
Re: How will you live here alone and now due to randhir i am more worried about u.
S: mom don't worry
So many days have passed nothing happens.
U go with dad
Re: but
S: no
Go
Sanyukata p.o.v.
With  lots of effort she sent them to India .
Now she will face with full enthusiasm.
She knows Randhir is waiting for this time and she is ready for it now
Bang on
p.o.v.ends
.
.
.
Exciting parts are coming
Stay home stay safe
Bye
Signing off angp

HIDDEN (Completed) And REVEALED (Ongoing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें