III

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

That was the only thought in my head when I saw my boss leaning towards me.

I felt my face heating up and I couldn't move.

Long Furby didn't seem to notice or care, though. He pushed a lock of hair out of my face and moved away from me. 

"That's been bugging me for a while. Goodnight, Y/N."

All my thoughts came to a halt. He wasn't going to... do anything? I felt embarrassed, stupid, and a little bit angry. I made a big deal out of nothing!

"Y-Yeah! Goodnight," I said, hovering in the doorway to my office. He stood there for a second, and then nodded slightly and went back to his room. I wanted to follow him, but I just closed my door and sighed. 

Wait, I thought, What am I sighing about? 

It's not like I should've been expecting anything. A relationship between employee and boss should be kept strictly professional. I knew that better than anyone.

And yet...

No. Nothing. I'm just tired.  

I went back to my desk to gather anything I needed to take home with me. Despite my lavish job, I only lived in a small apartment. I never knew when I might need to save money, like if I got fired. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen, though. 

When I had everything I needed, I left my office and proceeded down the empty halls. It was sort of eerie when I was the only one there. I went down to the parking lot and, though no one was there, I tried to be as quiet as possible. It was in that silence that I heard.... something...

Chewing?

I looked over to the source of the sound and saw none other than Long Furby. His body was coiled around something and his fur was red around his face and neck.

What the fuck? What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuuuuuuckkkkkk.....!!!

Was he a serial killer? Did he eat garbage? What the hell was going on?? Long Furby must have heard me gasp because I saw him look up at me.

His eyes were red and his beak was covered in blood.

Oh no.

...

A/N: You guys better be washing your hands. Chapters may or may not be more frequent while I'm in quarantine. Idk.