𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐦

☆ 𝑺𝑨𝑴  ☆DAZZIERS

☆ 𝑺𝑨𝑴 
DAZZIERS

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐌,
If I'm being honest, I don't really remember how we became friends, but I feel like that's how a lot of my best friendships start. I knew of you for the longest time, since you're friends with Vic, and I also knew you had the best fucking Poe Dameron fic on this site (which I swear one day I will catch up! I know I'm so damn bad at reading things on Wattpad, but I promise I will get there). However the story goes, whatever pushed us to become friends ─ I am so fucking happy it happened. You're a goddamn blessing in my life ─ honestly, I aspire to be as funny, talented, and as cool as you. Seriously, you're such a fucking blessing & you deserve the entire world. I don't I can put into words how magnificent and amazing you are. Thank you so much for always being there for me, thanks for listening to my rants, thank you for being such an AMAZING human being. This hellsite would not be the same without you. ILYYY ♡♡♡

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 DAZZIERS
WHO ISN'T FOLLOWING SAM BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT GTFO. She's an ARTIST. Her stories are fucking god tier, alright? Like, y'all WISH you have the brain cells Sam has, because her ideas and her works are literally works of art. She's also just the most genuine, amazing, fantastic person ever?? Like, Sam, you're so empathetic & understanding, and you stand up for what's right and I admire you so fucking much. I would write so much more, but I honestly feel like everyone who follows me also follows you? But if you don't FUCKING FOLLOW SAM RN.

𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖
TO MY TWITTER FAM: THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. MAYBE I SNAPPED.

I DON'T THINK YALL UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE A VIDEO EDIT FOR STARDUST SINCE THE BEGINNING OF FUCKING TIME. Even before we were friends, I remember I had posted an announcement on my board asking for people to drop titles of books I should make video edits for, and Vic had dropped your book as a suggestion. SINCE THEN, I've been on a mad witch hunt for clips of Adria, and LADIES AND GAYS, IT IS FINALLY TIME. I HAVE FINALLY FUCKING DONE IT. Has it all been entirely legal? Probably not. But I did what I had to do.

Can I just say though, editing two videos at a time is a fucking nightmareeeee my poor computer was going THROUGH IT. Seriously, I couldn't open Photoshop for a good two days because I had no storage space lmao. Also, cutting out all of Adria's clips took fucking forever (about 4 hours!!) because I had to go through each episode of Emerald City (which was an interesting watch, too bad it got canceled). Anyways, these took a hot second but I'm actually really REALLY proud of both of them?? That's Indira and Poe's power, they can take my shitty edits and turn them into works of ART. But seriously, the entire time I was editing, I was going through a bi CRISIS, both Adria and Oscar are so fucking good looking my ass couldn't take it. But I digress.