𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐯𝐞

☆ 𝑴𝑨𝑬𝑽𝑬 ☆FLAMEBIRDS

☆ 𝑴𝑨𝑬𝑽𝑬
FLAMEBIRDS

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄,
MAAAAAAEVE. I LOVE YOU B. Listen. You know how much I adore you, right? Let's just put your works and your graphics aside, because you know I can spend paragraphs praising both. Personality-wise, you are one of the GREATEST people I've met on this site. You're just so, so FANTASTIC. Whenever I see your dm's or your messages, I get so happy because I love talking to you! You're so fucking funny, cool, and I aspire to be as amazing as you. And your WRITING?? I'm going to go more into detail about it in the next paragraph, but godfuckingDAMN. I'm not going to lie, I haven't read on Wattpad in a while, just because I'm always so busy and I focus more on the graphics side of it. HOWEVER, you know I'd drop everything and RUN when I see you've updated (even though I'm usually always late, but we're not gonna talk about that). You are the greatest writer in the WORLD and that's on PERIOD. You are so fucking talented, and you're such a blessing. I love you lots ♡♡♡

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 FLAMEBIRDS
I know I've mentioned this multiple times, so if you're reading this and you're not following Maeve, stop reading RIGHT NOW and GO FOLLOW HER. But don't just follow her, READ HER WORKS. NOW. I'm not even fucking joking when I say that Maeve has some of the BEST books on this website. Her writing will actually make you cry, she's so fucking talented. She's the kind of writer everyone should aspire to be. It never fails to amaze me how poetic she can be, and how much love and work she pours into her characters. Her characters always come off the page (or I suppose, the screen) because they feel so real. A lot of the time, I forget I'm reading a fanfiction because it should be canon. It feels like canon. Maeve doesn't only understand her characters, but the characters of the fandom she's writing for. Honestly, she writes all of the Titans characters better than the writers of Titans themselves. So, for my Kory Anders, Donna Troy, and Dick Grayson fans, go read Dead Girl Walking, Half in the Shadows, and Dead Girl Walking. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Writing aside, Maeve is just the coolest fucking person ever?? Believe me, my life has gotten SO much better since I've met her. Maeve, you're so fucking intelligent, funny, and supportive. I love you so much. GO FOLLOW HER.

𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖
WE ARE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING LONG THESE TOOK. PLS SPARE ME MY DIGNITY. For the first video, the concept came to me rather quickly (and can I take a moment to say that Anya Chalotra is a fucking BADASS?? Geralt who, I only know Yennefer of Vengerberg) but finding clips of Chris Pine?? When I tell you I STRUGGLED─ But anyways. Yeah. All things considered, I actually really fucking love how it turned out. I actually finished it five days ago, but it took me a while to finish everything else (which is why I asked you yesterday about Kat McNamara btw LMAO. Thank god I didn't fuck that up because I had already finished making the trailer and I don't have the file so I can't make edits. Oops.) But it's been a hot minute since I've made a trailer and I actually really love it!