Did we do good doctor?

Deku POV

I woke up in the hospital. Ugh.. my head. I thought putting my hand on my head. The room started spinning and I felt really hot, but only for a second and then I fell back asleep. It wasn't like normal sleep though, I could hear voices. "There's a fire!" Where? "Get the patient out of here. Quick!" Who? W-which patient? "Its growing! Someone call the fire department!" I-I'll call where's my phone?

I look to grab my phone but there was nothing it was just pure darkness. I couldn't move. I can't see. I could only hear. Only it wasn't voices anymore... It was screaming. Everywhere. All directions. Getting louder and louder.

Then I woke up. Cold sweat, heavy breathing. I looked around, it wasn't the same room as before. Before, it was a hospital room, now it was an old empty room with only a door and a hospital bed. I got up and went to the door, opening it.

When I did I was greeted with a broken floor as well as a very long drop. I stopped in the doorway as to not fall. I stared at the gap in the floor of the next room. It was dark and made my skin crawl yet, it was like it was telling me to walk into it. To fall into its never ending abyss.

"Mi-ya" I hear someone say. I look up from the giant hole and rub my eyes. To my shock the hole was no longer there, It was a normal hallway. It has bright lights and people walking from room to room in scrubs. A hospital.

As soon as I figured out where I was I realized there was some one in the doorway.  "Mr Midoriya" "huh" I said moving my vision onto them, it was a doctor. He had Brown hair, while the front or his bangs where black. "I see your finally back to earth." He said. "S-sorry" I spat out. "Are you recovering well?" The man said motioning to the bed. I walk to the bed and sat, then I noticed that the room wasn't the same as I first saw. It was a normal hospital room with all its equipment.

"Y-yeah" I said. He sat in a chair next to my bed. "You've had quit the exiting hospital visit." I looked at him silently urging him to go on. " there was a fire in your last room. I don't think you were awake for it though. " he looked at me with concern. "I wasn't awake but I could hear some of it." I said. The doctor looked at his clipboard. "H-how are my friends doing?" I asked. " oh Mr Todoroki and Ms Uraraka? " he questioned. I responded with a nod. "Mr Todoroki only had some light burns and was discharged a right away. And Ms Uraraka, luckily the knife didn't go to deep and the cuts on her forearm didn't leave scars." He said looking up from his clipboard.

"Thank goodness" I said. " She should be getting discharged around now. " The doctor said. "How long did I sleep for?"  I asked the doctor. "Around 10 days, counting today it would be 11" the doctor said. " oh my god sorry for the trouble" I said bowing in my seat.

Somewhere a while from the hospital

"Did we do good doctor?" A girl said cheerfully from the shadows. "Yes you did perfect." A very scrappy, metallic voice said back. "Well, what does it do?" Another voice said quite impatient. "You'll see." The metallic voice spoke again. "Your gonna have another piece to play with if it works." The metal sounding man said to A certain blue haired boy in a hoodie. "We'll be able to crush UA from the inside." The boy said, a grin growing on his shriveled face.