What!?

Deku POV

They gave me a quick checkup before they told me I could go back. I called Mr.Aizawa and told him that I was discharged and was going to see my mom before coming back to campus.

I told the doctors and they called someone for me. I got in the car and soon I was in front of my apartment complex. "Thank you" I called out, bowing as they drove away. I walked up to the apartment that belonged to my mom and knocked on the door.

"Izuku my baby!" I was greeted by a hug from my loving mother. "Are you okay? The hospital called and told me you were out cold.they said I couldn't visit you, I don't know why though." She said checking for any injuries before she pulled me inside and sat me down.

Aizawa POV

I just got off the phone with Midoriya when a concerned Yamada walked up to me. (A/N yeah that's right! Judge me all you want I refuse to ship adults ÙwÚ) "heyo, Shota the doctors called and said that there was something sketchy going on." He said walking in the room and taking a seat across from me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He pulled out a file from who knows where and opened it."Thanks to the security cam's on the buildings we can tell that our little listener was injected with something" he said pulling a photo out of the file and putting it on the table.

The picture was blurred bit, but it had color. The scene frozen in the sheet of paper contained a stabbed Uraraka on the floor of an alleyway, Todoroki trying to hold back the blue fire bo(i)y oblivious to what was happening behind him, and the blond girl injecting something into Midoriya's arm.

I looked up from the picture. "What does that have to do with the hospital?" I asked. "The doctors have monitored him closely while he was there, especially his circulatory system. Watching his blood, they took tests but no matter what they did they couldn't find anything in his bloodstream." He said, his head in his hands. "I think I see where your going with this." I responded.

"They were also monitoring his brain activity just in case what ever she had in that syringe would affect him mentally...His monitor spiked just before the fire."

"What!?" I said standing up, connecting the dots. "That's what I said!" Yamada responded, arms folding outwards, folder in hand.  "Speaking of the fire, they said that it must've been caused by some kind of quirk because there wasn't anything flammable in the room, yet the fire grew larger by the second!"

He said motioning something growing with his hands, folder now on the coffee table in between us.

So it must've been either the nurses or someone outside. It could've been Midoriya but it's highly unlikely that something injected into someone could start a fire outside of the host. Unless it's part of a person's quirk!

"Hey, your going to the police department to pick up more papers right?" I asked Yamada. "Uh, yeah!" "Ok I'm coming with, there's something I want to check." "Oh great! The more the merrier!" He said standing up and walking out of the building, with me close behind.