17

Hyerim's pov :

~Flashback~

After that outburst I went directly to Ae-cha's house as she was the only one whom I can think of right now.

I rang the bell and she opened it.

"What the heck happened to you Hye!? Come here.." She pulled me inside her house.

I told her everything..

~End of flashback~

And thus we are here inside Soobin's house and infront of Soobin and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's pov :

This is so uncomfortable right now. I know I have to find a way to make them friends again but I don't know how.

But I'm glad that Soobin's parents are in Jeju right now to attend a meeting so Soobin is alone and that his parents will comeback tomorrow.

I thought as I looked at them and made eye contact with Hyerim and broke it after few seconds.

Her eyes..
It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

Her eyes always makes me forget how to breath all the time.

"Choi Soobin." Ae-cha started as she glared at him like as if she is going to kill him anytime. Which gived me goosebumps too..

Scary...
Never make a girl angry.
Point to be noted.

"Y-yes. " Soobin reply shakily.

"WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU ABOUT ALL THOSE SHITS!? " Ae-cha started shouting again while Hyerim is trying to calm her down and about Soobin, I turned towards him and he looked sad.

"I'm sorry.. " Soobin said softly as he looked down.

Yeonjun do something!!
But what?
Anything!!

I had a debate with myself thinking what I should do but nothing came in my mind.

"You are sorry after all that shits? You know that a simple sorry can't fix the damage right? " Ae-cha said rising her eyebrows. She looks more annoyed each second while both me and Hyerim are just silent.

It's better if I don't do anything and let them settle this on their own. I shouldn't interfere this. But if anything happens I have to be alert.

I thought as I looked at them with concern.

Even if I want them to be friends again I know that I just can't jump between them while they are discussing about it.

"I know that Ae-cha..." As he said that he turned to Hyerim and they locked their eyes.

My heart hurts..

"I know that I am the worst person ever and that I trusted someone else other than my own best friend. I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness because I hurted you like a lot.. I-" Soobin stopped and took a deep breathe and he continued
"I know it was my fault to believe in someone whom I don't even know and I didn't even tried to talk to you Hyerim..."
As he said that I could feel Ae-cha calming down abit.

"Good that you have realized your mistakes. My job here is done. " just like that Ae-cha nudge Hyerim signing her to talk to Soobin.

"It's OK even if you don't wanna forgive me Hyerim. I'm not forcing you. " he smiled sadly while maintaining the eye contact with her.

"Soobin.." Hyerim smiled back
"I forgive you because no matter what happens I don't want to lose a friend like you.. I don't want this kind of things to break our friendship.. Let's start over again shall we? " Hyerim smiled brighter.

Her smile made my heart skip a beat.
I want to see that smile more...

"Hyerim.. " Soobin said as he pulled her into a hug.. "I seriously don't deserve a friend like you. " He said as he started crying.

"Stupid.. "Hyerim said as she hugged back started crying too..

While Ae-cha looked at them smiling with tears in her eyes. The tears in her eyes was the tears of joy by looking at the two friends.

Ae-cha may be scary but she is a great friend.

I smiled softly as I looked at them.

Cute...
They look so cute together..
I should be happy for them but then why am I feeling so hurt?
Choi Yeonjun stop this..
It's not the time to get jealous and be happy for them because they are friends again..

Just then I realized that I truly liked her more than ever.

That person was none other than Bae Hyerim..

I just simply smiled at them..
Sadly..

Ae-cha's pov:

I'm glad that they are now friends again..  Or else I would have killed him.

But if i think twice.
Soobin is just too cute to die.

Ae-cha what the heck are you thinking?
Stay loyal to Kai..

I positioned myself after that small debate and turned to Yeonjun just to see him looking at them with a sad smile.

Why does he look so sad?

A realization hit me

Is he by any chance jealous?

I bet he is..
Ae-cha you are so smart in these things you should really become a detective oneday for sure.

I chuckled as I thought of becoming a detective.

My first mission will be...
Yeonrim to be real..
_______________
Yeonrim= Yeonjun and Hyerim

And that's all thank you soooooo much for reading!!! O(≧▽≦)O

Hope you guys liked it...

Love ya alll Sooooooo much and thank you sooooooo much once again for all your votes and comments ≧ω≦

Have a great day ahead!!! ♡(∩o∩)♡