20

Beomgyu's pov:

I successfully Kidnapped Yeonjun hyung actually not kidnapped..

I just forced him to come with me by annoying him alot and now he is acting like as if a vampire came sucked out all his blood in his body.

Right now we are walking towards the location where we planned.

"Hyung."
"What is it?" He replied lazily.
"Do you like Hyerim?"
"Wha- What!?"
"You heard me. "
"N-No." liar..
" Well I like her since the day we first meet." As I said that his face became pale.
"Oh. "

Jealous eh? I wasn't expecting that, I don't know what I was expecting either but at least he admitted that he likes her. I just need to give him a little push.

"I'm just kidding hyung."
"Oh OK."

I can sense in his tune that he became more relaxed than before when I told him that I like her.

When did I start observing people seriously!?

I miss Heeyoung..
Random thoughts popping out of my head.

"Hyung if you like her then tell her. "
"What if she rejects me? "
"I can assure you that she wouldn't reject you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. But you said you don't like her right?" I asked while smirking at him.

"I-"
"Oh here we are." I said as we stopped walking. "Hyung go and tell her how you feel if you like her."

"Got it. But why are you suddenly saying that? "

"I-"

"Yeonjun, Beomgyu? What are you guys doing here?" Hyerim came out of nowhere along with Soobin hyung who just winked at me and I can feel Yeonjun hyung tense up beside me.

Since they are here time to start the plan.

I looked at Soobin hyung and winked back.

"Beomgyu I want to talk something important with you can you come here once. " Soobin hyung said as I happily nodded.

"Let's go then."
"Ne hyung. "

We went to the the place where Taehyun, Kai and Ae-cha were hiding leaving the two love birds to confess.

The hiding place was not that far and we could see them.

Hyung fighting!!

Yeonjun's pov :

Hyerim looks so breathtakingly cute.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Hyung go and tell her how you feel if you like her."

I remembered Beomgyu's wise words.  

Should I? What if i get rejected?

Choi Yeonjun you won't know unless you tried it.

Go.

"Um... Hye I want to tell you something very important.. " I laughed awkwardly as I said that and where did all this courage came from.

"Sure what is it? " She smiled at me.

I am going to get heart attack soon.
HELP ME!!

Here goes nothing.

I looked straight in her eyes and said...

"I like you Babe Hyerim. No I don't like you but I love you like alot. You make my day brighter and I can't imagine myself without you even for a day.  I love you.  Will you be my girlfriend?" as I said that she looked shocked.

"I-I.."

She is shuttering I will surely get rejected.

"It's OK Hye... I'm not forcing you." I told her with a sad smile on my face.

"Let me speak you idiot." she hit me.

Ouch... What was that for?
Did I got rejected?

Hyerim's pov :

My crush asked me to be his girlfriend!!!

Hyerim calm down and tell him how you feel before its too late!!

"I-I.." why am I shuttering right now!?

Oh gosh...

"It's OK Hye... I'm not forcing you."
He said which made me kinda annoying so I hit him..

I cleared my throat.

"I-I..  I like you too Yeonjunnie.. " I said with the brightest smile on my face.

"I know it.. I'm sorry to make you feel uncomfortable Hye.. "

What is he even talking about?

"What?"
"Wait..  Can you repeat it again?"

Cute.. How can I say no even though I'm embarrassed right now..

"I said I love you too Choi Yeonjun and I would love to be your girlfriend." I said while smiling at him.

"Is that a yes!? " he said while jumping up and down.

"Of course it's a yes." I said while laughing at his childlessnes.

"Thank you thank you thank you and I love you. " He said as he hugged me and I hugged back.

Suddenly I heard some claps so both of us turned towards it and we saw Soobin, Beomgyu, Kai, Taehyun and Ae-cha clapping happily.

"FINALLY!!" - Taehyun
"YEY!! MISSION YEONRIM IS A SUCCESS "- Ae-cha
"YES!!"- Soobin
"NOW I CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY!" - Kai
"You always sleep peacefully Kai.  But yeah CONGRATULATIONS TO YEONRIM!! " - Beomgyu.

This is the best day ever..

After this all of us went to our favorite cafe 'Run away' cafe.

"So, you guys planned it?" - Yeonjun
"Yes.. Well it was Ae-cha who came up with the ideas and the location. " Kai said as he looked at Ae-cha which made Ae-cha blush.

Something is fishy..

I thought but just brushed it off.

All of us laughed while Taehyun was complaining about how Kai complaint non-stop while they were hidding in the bush.

This is truly the best day ever.

-----------------------
Finally they confessed.
*Tears of joy*
I'm sorry if it wasn't that romantic it's because I'm not that good in writing romantic scenes. I feel like I have romanticphobia lol I just made that up Hehehe...

I'm sorry (╥﹏╥)

But thank you soooooo much for reading this story also thank you sooooooo much for your votes and comments. Love ya all (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Stay safe everyone!!

Have a great day ahead!! ♡(∩o∩)♡

Spoiler: The end is near for this story...